**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to upgrade as my first r4

I just recently got uncollected, and have explored act 4 so now I have 8 t2alpha saved, so I can potentially rank 2 5 star to r4 once I have enough t4cc. I want to see your take who should I upgrade as my first r4, I am close to get enough t4cc to upgrade magic, other champs may take a bit time to get t4cc, I also have a skill gem pulled from the calendar. My 5 star and top 4 stars are shown in the picture

Who to upgrade as my first r4 24 votes

Magic
50%
Mr_WiffMrLalowTROUBL3DLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUS_fr3do_Amazing_Demon05Speedro420The_WatcherThicco_ModeJustin2524Nimor 12 votes
Imiw
20%
deadcrimete_dua_shumEdeuinkE_N_D__G_A_M_EQuenshiro 5 votes
Emma frost
25%
AKTEKHzoriFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjamaEinfachSoTheInfinty 6 votes
Night trasher
0%
Carnage
0%
Save t2a, wait till pull better champ
4%
SummonerNR 1 vote

Comments

• Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Magic
    Oh oh oh.. it's ............
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    Magik& emma are both awesome choices
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Thanks all for comments and vote. It looks like i am going to upgrade Magik to r4 first and Emma later. I was hoping to have a high damage dealer as a first r4 though, some one like Corvus or domino, too bad you can get good 4 stars from basic arena, butnot really 5 star, have to wait for RNG helps
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Emma frost
    I'd personally go Emma, Magik can do her job at R3.
    Just pull out a 5 star Corvus today, can’t believe it. That changes things a bit, though I can only take him to r3, would be a long time before I can get 4 extra cosmic t4cc
    Now I kind of wish kabam nerf cull soon and send the rank down ticket so I can get back the t4cc to rank up my 5 star Corvus :)
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congrats! Corvus was my first 5* and I just took him to R4 yesterday. He is amazing. He devours content for me.
    Pretty incredible that you just posted that you wanted him and then you pulled him! Maybe you’ll get Domino next!
    Also, Magik was the right choice.
    edited December 2019
    An update after 2 months. I have r4ed Magik and Corvus, now I have another decision to make weather to r4 my Emma as my third r4. Only notable 5 star I Pulled during the 2 months are x23 and dr voodo unduped, also duped Carnage and pulled a 6 star Hela. So my choice is mostly between r4 Emma Frost or wait to r4 X23 (need more mutant t4cc) or wait for a pull of better champion. Should I wait or r4 Frost? What do your guys think about x23 vs Frost