**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters in the movie

which champions do you think are better or worst than their movie counterpart. for me, i think that iron man is worst than his movie counterpart as well as captain america

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Pretty much all champs with movie versions and classic versions in the game have the movie version better than the old version of the particular champs. I.e sparky is better than og spidey. Tho sparky is still better than stealth suit spidey
  • Pretty much all champs with movie versions and classic versions in the game have the movie version better than the old version of the particular champs. I.e sparky is better than og spidey

i respect your answer. but what i am asking if the character in the movie was better or worst than the character in the game. like how ghost rider in the game is better than the ghost rider in the movie.

Pretty much all champs with movie versions and classic versions in the game have the movie version better than the old version of the particular champs. I.e sparky is better than og spidey

i respect your answer. but what i am asking if the character in the movie was better or worst than the character in the game. like how ghost rider in the game is better than the ghost rider in the movie.
    Oh in that case I'd say thanos. He's a force to be reckoned with in the movies but is complete trash ingame
  • Pretty much all champs with movie versions and classic versions in the game have the movie version better than the old version of the particular champs. I.e sparky is better than og spidey

Oh in that case I'd say thanos. He's a force to be reckoned with in the movies but is complete trash ingame
    agree
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

which champions do you think are better or worst than their movie counterpart. for me, i think that iron man is worst than his movie counterpart as well as captain america

Iron Man OG is the suit in Avengers, MKVII, so he’s also a movie one.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Pretty much all champs with movie versions and classic versions in the game have the movie version better than the old version of the particular champs. I.e sparky is better than og spidey

Are we talking about the same thanos in which there was so much complaining about so over powered he was in the events?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Are we talking about the same thanos in which there was so much complaining about so over powered he was in the events?
    No, they're talking about 'Classic' Thanos; who doesn't do anything too special. There's two different far more powerful versions with an Infinity Gauntlet.
  • Lormif said:

That Thanos was so OP and you know it. I still have batman like flashbacks from the last EQ
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Even though Dark Phoenix was bad, she is mediocre in the game
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Only movie champ which has been equal/surpassed to their MCU counterpart (imo) is pre 12.0 SW, Pre 12.0 DS, CAIW, and MCU Captain Marvel
    Lormif said:

@Lormif I'm talking about the playable thanos
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gambit blows in comparison to his movie counterparts, but I still love him