**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3 outta 3 . lol

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,658 ★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
opened 3 phc's an pulled 3 2* gamora's . thinking it couldnt happen a 4th time i popped a shard phc an got her again haha what the #$%&

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    That pesky rng is stuck again!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Here's the thing i struggle with! Every part of this game has had a malfunction of some sort at some point! I guess it is just lucky for us that the rng was so well designed and built that it has handled all the mulitple layers of crystals and everything else added on top of it and has continued to "work as intended" without a hiccup?! Get that designer/programer back!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Rap said:

Here's the thing i struggle with! Every part of this game has had a malfunction of some sort at some point! I guess it is just lucky for us that the rng was so well designed and built that it has handled all the mulitple layers of crystals and everything else added on top of it and has continued to "work as intended" without a hiccup?! Get that designer/programer back!

Do you know what RNG stands for? Random Number Generator, so don't blame it on the designers and it is working as intended