**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Agree or Disagree

I just wanted to discuss this.

I'm so tired of people, YouTubers, whales saying that a Champion like Quake is amazing just because of her amazing utility. Now you might be looking at that and saying "Well isn't that why you play this game, to get the best and play with the best."

Not Really.

If they aren't easily accessible, play wise, then they can't be amazing because only a core few people can play them. I'm so tired of seeing endgame rosters with the same champs, how boring is that. To be forced to play as the same champions or else you'll lose your competitive edge.

Instead of new champs for like 6 months, I would love for them to revamp the OG champs to all fit with the new Meta, no more polls, no more pushed back betas. they need to fix the fundamentals of this game and stop forcing me to use Corvus, Cap IW, and Omega Red. I want some variety, I want to play as OG Iron Man, Punisher, Thor and not feel like a fool if I Rank 5 them. ****, I'd love it if an obscure character like Joe Fixit was playable currently in so I could take him into Uncollected.

At the end of it all, I just want to know what characters currently in the game got left in the dust due to your progression.

For me, It was OG Hulk, Elektra, Sym Spidey, Rocket Racoon, and Moon Knight.

Comments

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Imagine if magneto and Deadpool were actually good in this game that would be spectacular
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    You can play this game and rank up who ever you like, if every champ had the same strengths it would be a very boring when opening crystals.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    This is why balance at the top is so important, if you don’t balance new chatters old ones will be weak comparatively
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    The game is out of balance because they decided that the new champs needed to be more playable unduped. They made 5 and 6s so stupidly hard to dupe that many of us were not not ranked them, but instead we were ranking our awakened 4 star versions of the same champs. So they created champs that could win without being duped. Now they are rediculously outstripping the core classic champs that were all added to the game first. It has always bothered me that someone like warlock is better than classic ironman! It is an insult to the Marvel cannon and to the champs that actually built the house of Marvel! And some of them i do not even understand the excitment over them! Dark Maw? One stun and a heavy from Archangels wings and he's done! And in the case of imiw they went too far and made him so rediculous that even a BLIND summoner can win with him!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It is all very unfortunate that kabam went this direction. It makes offers like yesterdays hero/villain offer a joke! Why would i spend 100 dollars to open original spiderman, Capt. America or ironman unduped? The early champs were designed to NOT be great until you duped, some requiring multiple duplication to reach their stride! Now they are designed to be usable before they are duped and rediculously op when they have been. Again, the solution is more opportunities to dupe...without being asked to drop 100 bucks to do it...
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

I just wanted to discuss this.

I'm so tired of people, YouTubers, whales saying that a Champion like Quake is amazing just because of her amazing utility. Now you might be looking at that and saying "Well isn't that why you play this game, to get the best and play with the best."

Not Really.

If they aren't easily accessible, play wise, then they can't be amazing because only a core few people can play them. I'm so tired of seeing endgame rosters with the same champs, how boring is that. To be forced to play as the same champions or else you'll lose your competitive edge.

Instead of new champs for like 6 months, I would love for them to revamp the OG champs to all fit with the new Meta, no more polls, no more pushed back betas. they need to fix the fundamentals of this game and stop forcing me to use Corvus, Cap IW, and Omega Red. I want some variety, I want to play as OG Iron Man, Punisher, Thor and not feel like a fool if I Rank 5 them. ****, I'd love it if an obscure character like Joe Fixit was playable currently in so I could take him into Uncollected.

At the end of it all, I just want to know what characters currently in the game got left in the dust due to your progression.

For me, It was OG Hulk, Elektra, Sym Spidey, Rocket Racoon, and Moon Knight.

Then rank them up and take them to Act 4
  • Punisher 2099 and Hulkbuster. Ranked up 2099 because he was my first 3* and I ranked Hulkbuster because he busts the hulk
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I really wanted to see diversity on the top end-game accounts...

Every R5 *5 and R2 6* are the same ._.
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited October 2019
    The whole game turns only around a few top champions. Zero diversity.
  • Agresssor said:

The whole game turns only around a few top champions. Zero diversity.

I think that once you get past a certain stage it’s a bit different. There’s a few no brainers that you should rank up, but once you have you first few R5s you can pick out different holes in your roster to rank up.
  • Grudge_IgorGrudge_Igor Posts: 39

So much wrong with that post.

What's wrong with it?
  • i used to love scarlet witch (unduped), iceman (unduped) black widow and captain america