**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help a fellow summoner getting uncollected.

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I'm curious as to who should be my first 5/50 and who to focus on in broad sense.
Im currently on 5.2.1 and am aiming to be uncollected at least before december (cause of the tiered rewards)
Here's my roster.

Comments

• Options
    I also have 4 star
    Yondu
    Wolverine
    Iceman
    Yellow jacket
    Thor (Jane foster)
  • Options
    Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    So i recently became uncollected. Here is what i think will help you. Keep in mind in some places u need a bleeder, (nick fury or blade)
    Or some inmunity (nebula or groot)
    So some champs u definetely will need are (IMO)
    quake, nick, havoc.
    Then one i used entirely to become uncollected was psylocke. I dont like her but i had no options.
    I honestly suggest maxing out a few champs and practice those fights a few times before wasting revives or units.
    Its nice... and i encourage you... but dont think ur missing a lot by not being uncollected. The monthly events on uncollected are hard. I can still only one line... but what do i know? Jaja i seen videos doing all of it with 3*...!
    So keep growing ur rosted. Patience ull be uncollected soon
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    5.2.1 , .2.2 , .2.3 is easy but 5.2.4 is real deal and tough one cant do it with that roster so focus on rank up Captian marvel , nick,havok and blade if you can
    You can't become uncollected with that roster
    If require alot of skill to do that
  • Options
    Tony886 said:

5.2.1 , .2.2 , .2.3 is easy but 5.2.4 is real deal and tough one cant do it with that roster so focus on rank up Captian marvel , nick,havok and blade if you can
    You can't become uncollected with that roster
    If require alot of skill to do that

Who do you think I should R5 first?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @Sceptilemaniac depends how many t4cc you have and what class are they
    Maxed out this champs as early as possible no priority as you get rank up material rank them up.
    And this is the list from your roster which i think champs that are worthy
    Quake,nick,cap marvel,the hood,blade.
    I dont prefer havok because he does most of the damage from sp3 and you can't reach to sp3 till that time collector takes you down.
  • Options
    Most of the guide are available on reddit
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Agree with above for getting to the Collector. (Quake, Nick, Cap Marvel, Hood, plus Nebula (for immunity to bleed and poison, and robot bonus))
    Out of your roster, pick the 5 you play the best, because it is ultimately about skill (Youtubers do amazing things with 3*s)

Need a fast, massive damage champ for the Collector.
    I used a 4* Corvus, OG Hulk is popular.
    Your Wasp has potential to hit hard and fast. Durability has little value against the Collector.
  • Options
    Okay thanks for the tips..took fury to R5