**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Domino Cause Tech Champs To Crit Fail?

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
First things first, I’m not calling for a nerf at all or to adjust Domino’s abilities at all. I just wanted to see if I was alone with this thought. Techs do not become unlucky when fighting Domino which is nice, but do think tech champs should have also been immune to critical failure, too?

Should Domino Cause Tech Champs To Crit Fail? 40 votes

Yes, tech champs have class advantage and should not have to suffer Domino’s critical failure
25%
CoatHang3rVceeNanoDroidTerraCaptain_2goodThi101AleorTheBestinTuakauErosenseiogMawrCalleach 10 votes
No, Domino should have the ability to make tech champs critically fail.
75%
Vdh2008Eb0ny-O-M4wWorld EaterAddyosRazorDevilLvernon15Mqc19ezgoingThe42ndDoctorWorknprogressPizzabeatCupidRepto23KillerRino19Texas_11zeezee57Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01TehsigzorzX_Factor_Agent 30 votes

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Crit failure is just damage applied when her base AAR stops an ability.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yes, tech champs have class advantage and should not have to suffer Domino’s critical failure
    Oh shoot I understood everything wrong

I thought they already were and voted yes because I didn’t want it to change
    But they aren’t
    So my vote is no
    Domino should be able to do it
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Robots should be immune though, not all tech.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Why would anybody want to take unavoidable damage instead of having a way to avoid it?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    So I guess tech should be immune to omega's death spores, science to dorms degen, mutants to blade's danger sense, etc... bc they have class advantage.

Silly question honestly. They already don't go unlucky. That's good enough
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What a dumb poll. I voted yes they should suffer Crit fail. Lmfao well played.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited October 2019

So I guess tech should be immune to omega's death spores, science to dorms degen, mutants to blade's danger sense, etc... bc they have class advantage.

Not really. Those other mechanics can be worked around. Domino’s critical failure will trigger just for existing. She can make you critically fail to breathe. I don’t know why you would advocate for unavoidable damage. I was just asking a question.

Well I guess that makes you dumber than dumb if you decided to put effort into voting and commenting 😬
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Not really. Those other mechanics can be worked around. Domino’s critical failure will trigger just for existing. She can make you critically fail to breathe. I don’t know why you would advocate for unavoidable damage. I was just asking a question.
    You can avoid domino’s crit failure by chosing champs that dont have abilities that can fail to activate.
    Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

You can avoid domino’s crit failure by chosing champs that dont have abilities that can fail to activate.
    And by disabling parry and dex. Yes I know.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Well I guess that makes you dumber than dumb if you decided to put effort into voting and commenting 😬
    No the Question is should Domino cause tech champs to Crit fail. You then have two questions with yes and no as the first words. It’s deceptive to say the least, and a **** poll. If it’s not an intended troll it’s even worse than I thought,

RoninMan said:

No the Question is should Domino cause tech champs to Crit fail. You then have two questions with yes and no as the first words. It’s deceptive to say the least, and a **** poll. If it’s not an intended troll it’s even worse than I thought,
    Ah yeah well that was my bad. Sorry I’m a human and I make mistakes, not a troll. Geez.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you just close this thread?