**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Whats the most damage you have done?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
I recently did 26K damage with my 3* Proxima and I’m curious, what’s the most damage that higher tier players have done?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    50k sp2 with 5* r3 beardo
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    I did with my proxima over 700k,but the highest dmg you can get from even 3*electro at v2, watch kt1 vid, I done nearly 2kkk
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    morning star sp2 against buffed champs so b#tch please
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    About 100k with 4* r5 ghost
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Something around 75k with my 4* R5 Ghost

(Maybe I overdid this with Proxima on her SP3, but I never know how much damage that dealt)
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    20k with kamala khan with 11 furies the extra is from her special 3 which gives her a permanent fury allowing her to bypass the fury limit
  • WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    I want to say 230k with Guilly against RoL champs. Sp3 is percentage based so it has good potential now especially with synergies that allow her to gain souls quickly and ones that last longer. That’s just the highest I’ve been able to capture since the sp3 damage won’t show if they die and not many can take a hit that big lol
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    83K with one crit from six star r2 Ghost during the Icarus chapter with ant-man synergy and like four passive furies
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    371k sp3 with a 5/50 awakened Proxima Midnight.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    60k with Emma Frost
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’ve done about 400k with Cap L2 on power shield.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    That’s really cool, the fact that electro, one of the the “low tier” champions, can outdamage proxima, and ghost
  • With CAP.IW, when you do his Heavy with immediate SP2, does the extra Attack Damage buff that gets applied from starting the Heavy still apply to the SP2 when cutting the Heavy short (after the 1st hit of the heavy, doing SP2, interrupting the 2nd hit of heavy from even occurring) ?? Or do you need to let the heavy complete entirely and hope for a quick parry to fire off the extra damaging SP2 ?? Thought I read somewhere about that having changed at some point in Cap's history (?)

(and 2nd question...) For about the last month I have found that the above SP2 (mid-heavy) is getting BLOCKED now about half of the time. Seemed to work great the previous several months when I first started doing that. Is there some timing issue as to WHEN you press SP2 during the Heavy ? (such as doing SP2 right after heavy release, vs delaying the SP2 until a little longer but still before the 2nd hit of heavy would have occurred, vs doing the SP2 right about in the middle between the 2 heavy hits ??)
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    227k from a SP2 with ghost.

But I’ve done over 400k with a namor SP3 + Imperious Rex cycle. Even though that is several specials.
  • Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    To my wallet...
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    50k from a SP 2 with Yondu and like 100k with 5* 4/55 Hyperion
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @SummonerNR Parry, Heavy, as soon as the first hit makes contact, then you launch the sp2 for the big damage
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    RoL WS 92% health with my 6* r1 duped proxima. Don't know exactly what number it comes to lol
  • IronMax753IronMax753 Posts: 27
    111k sp2 with 5*r5 sig200 Cap IW ^^
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    I asked a friend if he knew who Joe was, to which he responded with “Who’s Joe?”. I ended his career with two simple words. Joe mama.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

With CAP.IW, when you do his Heavy with immediate SP2, does the extra Attack Damage buff that gets applied from starting the Heavy still apply to the SP2 when cutting the Heavy short (after the 1st hit of the heavy, doing SP2, interrupting the 2nd hit of heavy from even occurring) ?? Or do you need to let the heavy complete entirely and hope for a quick parry to fire off the extra damaging SP2 ?? Thought I read somewhere about that having changed at some point in Cap's history (?)

(and 2nd question...) For about the last month I have found that the above SP2 (mid-heavy) is getting BLOCKED now about half of the time. Seemed to work great the previous several months when I first started doing that. Is there some timing issue as to WHEN you press SP2 during the Heavy ? (such as doing SP2 right after heavy release, vs delaying the SP2 until a little longer but still before the 2nd hit of heavy would have occurred, vs doing the SP2 right about in the middle between the 2 heavy hits ??)

The extra attack damage buff you mention is actually a passive fury. You can see it displayed in the HUD. It lasts about long enough to finish an L2 and do a combo. You can check it’s duration in any fight.

I’ve never had any issue chaining a L2 from a heavy. What I do is launch the L2 right after the first hit of his heavy connects. It’s never been blocked as long as I do that. Practice the timing as it’s the most effective way to get his fury and big L2 damage.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Zainshams said:

RoL WS 92% health with my 6* r1 duped proxima. Don't know exactly what number it comes to lol

Like 480K damage
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Thanks @StevieManWonder and @RoninMan , but that’s exactly what I have been doing for several months since first learning of it. Cap IW (5* r4 dup, mostly always with a Tech and Skill Synergy), initiate Heavy, after 1st strike of Heavy (but before 2nd strike) perform SP2.

Worked great for few months, but past month has been about 50/50 (NUMEROUS TIMES) whether or not it ends up being BLOCKED now instead of always working.

So was just wondering if others have noticed a defensive reaction timing change lately specifically to CapIW Heavy-SP2. (besides for the general comments of widespread defensive timing changes last couple months)

(..and just forgot whether it was a fury or a cruelty, but point asking was whether that buff does indeed get applied without having the entire Heavy take place. Since I thought I read other comments saying you now needed to let the whole Heavy occur or else you don’t get the fury)