**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* $99 package? Hows ur luck guys

Has anyone been buying that $100 package? The villain or hero how has your luck been? I wanna get a killmonger or sentiniel. But its risky gambling with $100.... imagine u get an abomination or jugernaut for $100?

Comments

• Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    I wouldnt bother. Check the crystals out first and see what champs are in and if you see a lot you like then go for it. Just seems way too much even for a 5*
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    $100 for one character who might be trash is a funny joke. Nice April Fools joke
    Oh wait, its October
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    A guy from our Alliance pulled an Aegon.

Take that!!!
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Don't bother, last year's cyber monday deal had a similar package but with more t5b, 6* shards for the same price.
    Preferably wait for those deals to come around next month, then you could make the call.

Take that!!!

That's still a 100$ aegon. Which is still extremely silly, at least in my opinion.
    Really? You wouldn't pay $100 for an Aegon?

Take that!!!

That's still a 100$ aegon. Which is still extremely silly, at least in my opinion.
    Its still $100, no matter how good the champion, still not worth it imo
    LaVarBBB said:

Take that!!!

Do you already have a 5* Aegon ?

LaVarBBB said:

Take that!!!

Do you already have a 5* Aegon ?
    Nope but I sure know for a fact that I wouldn't spend $100 on him. Its not even a guaranteed chance to get Aegon anyways.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Japam12345 I have an r4 sig 140 Aegon and I wouldn’t pay $100 dollars for him. I wouldn’t pay $50 dollars for him. It’s really silly to spend that much money on one specific champ, even for someone as good as Aegon.
    Well I dunno about you guys but I would pay $100 for an Aegon.

He's the 1 guy I would still like to have pulled.
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Waste of money
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Tnx 4 all the input. I counted. 24 trash champs. 3 i could really use. I almost did it at midnight. But i keep thinking. The list included abomination. Colossus. Black panter
    I thought.... dam if i spend 100 and pull an abomination... im gonna be so angry...
    But this game has done dirty before. For example this week i spent $40 on 4k shards for 5*..... only to pull... guess what....? A 5* red cyclops....
    Nana... dont waste ur money. Buy catalysts

Well I dunno about you guys but I would pay $100 for an Aegon.

He's the 1 guy I would still like to have pulled.

If they did that the game would go in a horrible direction.

We all literally paid 10 bucks for a 5 star champ just 2 months ago. How is this even remotely fair?

That was a once in a lifetime thing.