**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Digi-cloak is too much

Guillotine 2099 on master level is impossible to beat. I have wasted all my revives and she has more health now than when I started. Seems like Kabam just wants players to spend units to win, instead of actually playing. Might be a good time to quit.

Comments

• What champs are you using against her?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I used my 5* rank 3 Medusa and did just fine. Simple trick:
    - pay attention, dash back when she cloaks.
    - don't armor shatter her
    - bait the SP2, or block the SP1
    - use the SP2 when she is about to regen
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Agree with replies -- just parry and use your heavy, don't throw combos.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Exactly as everyone says. You even have a timer there !
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Just don't hit her when she has digicloak? It's not that hard, she's a really simple fight. If you don't want to deal with the power drain, use Venom or Anniluhus
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    How did you beat invisible woman?
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Lmao i guess you havent played against Nameless Thanos at master+ level in avengers forever if you're saying this is unfair
  • Just did 1st pass on Guilly 2099 in UC Level. Think she activated Digital Cloak only once in the 4 fights it took to kill her. Parry-Heavy, that disables her from activating Cloak for 10 seconds, so you can do 1 to 2 normal Combos on her in that time (think any SP counts as a “knockdown” too that would give you that 10 second window). Then Parry-Heavy again, etc.
    (although part of that was with Medusa shatter and OG Black Widow, which helps too).
    Using Mutant on her would reduce that “no-cloak” window to only 5 seconds however (so better to use the other 5 classes).
    Any strong auto-evade such as Starky would help evade her SP1 a little better and avoid taking occasional block or mis-timed damage too.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★

Guillotine 2099 on master level is impossible to beat. I have wasted all my revives and she has more health now than when I started. Seems like Kabam just wants players to spend units to win, instead of actually playing. Might be a good time to quit.

Seriously she is the easiest fight ever just parry heavy her, use a high damage cosmic champion or quake her. I wonder what u would do abt d mephisto in uc if u r complaining now
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Besides she is a robot I used Medusa to solo in UC 4* 5/5
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    She has regen? For real? I used parry heavy and some sp1’s with hype, super easy.
  • Khaos_knightKhaos_knight Posts: 17
    Honestly, medusa is the champ to use. Armor shatter reduces her ability accuracy by 100%. I didnt have to deal with any digi cloak or regen. Easiest master one shot of my life. Ive heard void is a good shout too with petrify. Get him for the final quest.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Well, I recall reading on the forums a day or two ago, they confirmed she is bugged .. heals too much, however, they have no intention of "fixing" her until next month .. :(

I just finished her on Uncollected, and yeah, took a few revives to "get it right" ... but that heal was stupid annoying .. :(

I hate to say it, but it's funny (yet again) how they fix things that benefit players very quickly, but this ? nope, leave it ... *sigh*

They fix things that benefit them quickly too on occasion. It is more about how easily something can be fixed than who it benefits.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    She is one of the easier fights I think
    Just don't hit her for like 7 seconds
  • TY for all the advice!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Hang in there! I beat her 5 times easy the sixth she burned me! (rng?) As soon as she digitizes dodge! I wasn't quick enough the 6th time...7 is coming up after energy recovery. Just remember! You can't hit her while she is digitized but you sure as hell can block her. Also, take spidey stark if ya got him.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I was about to say the same thing ^
    The armor shatter made it a 30 hit fight with Medusa
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Try hitting her while shes cloaked you'll get owned, after I figured out that i had to wait it out like i do unstoppable than she was an EASY fight
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019
    AWDefense concern about Gully99 when more allies get her. On AWD isn’t she gonna be brutal to fight on a “stun immune” or “heavy hitter” node bc of DCloak if u have an attacker that doesn't have the reach to heavy counter her heavy??? (I couldn’t w/a couple champs testing it. Not talking about Medusa, Nebula or long reach heavy champs) Then Only a SP wouldn’t activate DigiCloak 100%. Looks like another fun 1 that limits/prevents safely using normal hits/combos with many attackers. (Korg, etc) She could cause “time outs” or KOs waiting out “missing”. Add Dodge or Bulwark to be unstoppable/miss for alot of the fight,..not looking frwrd to it. Ouch

Just did 1st pass on Guilly 2099 in UC Level. Think she activated Digital Cloak only once in the 4 fights it took to kill her. Parry-Heavy, that disables her from activating Cloak for 10 seconds, so you can do 1 to 2 normal Combos on her in that time (think any SP counts as a “knockdown” too that would give you that 10 second window). Then Parry-Heavy again, etc.
    (although part of that was with Medusa shatter and OG Black Widow, which helps too).
    Using Mutant on her would reduce that “no-cloak” window to only 5 seconds however (so better to use the other 5 classes).
    Any strong auto-evade such as Starky would help evade her SP1 a little better and avoid taking occasional block or mis-timed damage too.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,676 ★★★★★
    Hellow said:

🎵 Digimon, Digital Monsters🎶

I loved those shows and still play those games when new ones come out lol.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    It's really easy, use quake. I took out her out in one shot
  • JoedartJoedart Posts: 41
    I only have a team of 4* with top four champs rank 4/40. Cap IW did it for me with one revive... yes, parry to heavy.

Now... how do I beat Mephisto with no incinerate immune 4* champ??
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Start playing Contest of Champions outside Toilet :)

You just need a little bit more practice since you are complaining about master level..

Just go with some 5/50 or 3/45 and one day you can cross master mode with 4* 3/30 or 4/40s.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

I used my 5* rank 3 Medusa and did just fine. Simple trick:
    - pay attention, dash back when she cloaks.
    - don't armor shatter her
    - bait the SP2, or block the SP1
    - use the SP2 when she is about to regen

Why don't armor shatter her, the armor shatter from double medium + SP1 combo works fine. Its just the SP3 armor shatter that doesn't work.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 247
    Use someone who can stop evade