**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Remove Crystal Cornucopia

Dear Kabam, Please remove crystal cornucopias on Sunday’s, instead, can you implement an arena or two just dedicated to gold? Like the hall of fortune?

Comments

• GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    ... If you don't want to participate in them, enjoy your day off from arenas.
    More gold for the rest of us.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Another weekend
    Another thread
  • ILoveYOUILoveYOU Posts: 8
    There’s literally no gold in crystal cornucopia What The **** are you guys on
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They are on Contest of Champions playing arenas
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I want these threads removed more than the arenas, so suck if seeing them
  • Removing the arena isn't the answer IMO. Reworking the milestones, or adding a new arena that allows players to utilize their 6* champs on Sunday would be the ideal outcome. Truthfully, the Cornucopia was made so long ago that all the milestones can be achieved in 7 streak or less dependent upon the ranks of the 5* champs you use.

No extra Battlechips from the milestones, no extra gold, no units. Sunday Arenas are overdue for a rework. Hence why these posts appear weekly. Hopefully we see something new on Sundays sometime during 2020. Unless they've been working on something recently, I doubt it'll come anytime sooner than Spring 2020. That's the best case scenario IMO.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah I finally stopped play crystal cornucopia like two months ago and I'm better for it.

I would just say buff the rewards to match today meaning more 4 star shards and 5 star shards. No more premium shards.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’m bored of the Sunday arena like everyone else, but it has its merits for new players. For older players who are uncollected, I’d be excited if it were a grandmaster crystal arena. Then it’s not handing out too much, just a 1% chance at a 5* character, but allows people to have a little more interest.
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    Maybe add t2a arena on Sunday to get fragments nothing to ridiculous but enough to make it worth the time to do