**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sigil too expensive

I subscribed to Sigil for two months. However, after Apple TV plus for $4.99 and Disney plus for $6.99, I do think that $10 for Sigil is too much. In light of the competition, Sigil should cost the maximum amount of $5.00.
Although I still think that part of the content should be available to everybody, I understand the company strategy and I expect the price to be adjusted.

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I'd love if they gave a couple of tier options for Sigil - like 1 at $10 and another at $5. Given how much you get for Sigil I think it's worth the price, only reason I don't get it is not being prepared to invest in $15 a month (NZ currency converted)
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

I'd love if they gave a couple of tier options for Sigil - like 1 at $10 and another at $5. Given how much you get for Sigil I think it's worth the price, only reason I don't get it is not being prepared to invest in $15 a month (NZ currency converted)

I'm from NZ, I'm pretty sure the sigil is $16.99?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Conversions are always expensive. I'm from India. Technically 1USD is 70.83 INR as of today. But in game 10 USD is 800 INR.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

That's what mine says on Android. Are the taxes for iOS the same? Things can often be a bit funky down here can't they
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

Eh, I rounded down :smile:
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    If 10$ is too much stop playing this game asap and fix your life.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    saorps said:

I subscribed to Sigil for two months. However, after Apple TV plus for $4.99 and Disney plus for $6.99, I do think that $10 for Sigil is too much. In light of the competition, Sigil should cost the maximum amount of $5.00.
    Although I still think that part of the content should be available to everybody, I understand the company strategy and I expect the price to be adjusted.

If enough people agree with you they will lower the price. I suspect that they will not, which will be evidence that the price is fine.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Compared to other in game offers it’s great value
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

saorps said:

If enough people agree with you they will lower the price. I suspect that they will not, which will be evidence that the price is fine.
    Thats not how that works...
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    If it’s too expensive for you then just don’t buy it, it’s not a big deal
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Agreed, if the sigil is too expensive don't purchase. It doesn't make much of a difference at all in all actuality. It will not help you jump from one tier of player to another, you would need access to much better champions and signature stones for that.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I think It should be $5 for two weeks
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Personally, I find it's a great deal. Not too much, considering what's included. Then again, I think there are two factors that go into it. One aspect is whether you think the price is worth what's offered. If you think it's a good value for you personally. The other is your economic situation. For some, it's more than they can afford, and that's understandable without judgment. It's really a personal view overall, I suppose.
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    I feel that it’s just OK. Is probably about a break-even proposition for me, with the exception of the QoL aspects. It’s pretty lowbrow to put much needed game improvements behind a paywall. I’d like to see the Black ISO market expanded and some additional exclusive quests. In the meantime, I’ll may buy it occasionally whenever I feel like going for a featured.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Since Kabam is paying attention, I think a permenant 11k shard featured crystal would make it much better and a daily gold quest.

Now if you want to go bold and like to motivate players like myself a 5 star sig stone package for 10 bucks a month would do it for me for sure or a map 7 bundle covering my donations for the week.
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81

Personally, I find it's a great deal. Not too much, considering what's included. Then again, I think there are two factors that go into it. One aspect is whether you think the price is worth what's offered. If you think it's a good value for you personally. The other is your economic situation. For some, it's more than they can afford, and that's understandable without judgment. It's really a personal view overall, I suppose.

it is not a matter of affordability. it is more about offering a different perspective. Netflix subscription is $9 and not a lot of money as well. When other big players offer lower subscriptions, it might result in more critical thinking about the value of money. The same thing is happening with smartphone pricing which seems to be close to a level that the public is questioning the benefit.
    As I loyal player, I just wanted to share my perspective for Kabam to take into consideration.
    saorps said:

it is not a matter of affordability. it is more about offering a different perspective. Netflix subscription is $9 and not a lot of money as well. When other big players offer lower subscriptions, it might result in more critical thinking about the value of money. The same thing is happening with smartphone pricing which seems to be close to a level that the public is questioning the benefit.
    As I loyal player, I just wanted to share my perspective for Kabam to take into consideration.
    Netflix is an entirely different service.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    G0311 said:

If 10$ is too much stop playing this game asap and fix your life.

I dont think hes saying he would be homeless or without groceries if he bought sigil I think hes saying it's not WORTH the money, and I agree after realizing the initial Calender and easy 4* Shard EQs wasn't part of the deal going forward
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I feel it’s the best value for your money in this game, and the unit card for 5 bucks. With that being said I think about everything is over priced for just being a mobile game but to each his own.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Here, in Canada, it's $13.99. I appreciate all the contents for the price. But, if they raise the price, even by $1, I will stop buying it.
    $3.23/ week is ok. It's the equivalent of buying 2 coffees at the local coffee shop. So, I buy less coffee. ;)
    edited October 2019

Here, in Canada, it's $13.99. I appreciate all the contents for the price. But, if they raise the price, even by $1, I will stop buying it.
    $3.23/ week is ok. It's the equivalent of buying 2 coffees at the local coffee shop. So, I buy less coffee. ;)

If Timmies keeps raising their prices, it'll be the same as an Iced Cap. Lol.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Giodood_1 said:

If it’s too expensive for you then just don’t buy it, it’s not a big deal

I agree. Hell, I'm in the group that feels that if anything, I want a higher tier sigil for 'x' amount more monthly. The base rate is nice but a premium package would be nicer.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

saorps said:

Thats not how that works...
    Of course that's how it works. It's worth what people will pay. If enough people are getting it that the price stays $10 it's hard to argue that the price is too high.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    $10 per month is obviously quite expensive