**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your First 6* R2 or 5/65?

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    My first 6* R2 was Void. I have a number of maxed 5*s, and have since added 6R2 Cull Obsidian and Darkhawk. No regrets on any of them.
  • DEFOLT_33DEFOLT_33 Posts: 16
    Se spidey to r5
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    zeezee57 said:

crgoodw1n said:

5/65 Ghost. Even unduped she still proves to me over and over that she was the right call.

Is she better duped or unduped?
    Duped without a doubt.
    Why are you spreading nonsense? Quake’s dupe brings practically nothing to her play, especially if your style of play is to evade everything. Even if you parry a lot, dupe ability makes ever so slight damage to never really matter.

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    KoperBoy said:

zeezee57 said:

crgoodw1n said:

5/65 Ghost. Even unduped she still proves to me over and over that she was the right call.

Is she better duped or unduped?
    Duped without a doubt.
    Why are you spreading nonsense? Quake’s dupe brings practically nothing to her play, especially if your style of play is to evade everything. Even if you parry a lot, dupe ability makes ever so slight damage to never really matter.

He is talking about ghost smh
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Woozie said:

RoninMan said:

Repto23 said:

Medusa was my first r5 which helped me explore act 5 and get Cavalier, then I did Sentinel to r2 to help clear the Variants for more upgrade materials

You regret R5 Medusa at all? Is she still a good offensive option?
    I R5'd and Sig 200 mine and i've got 7 R5/65 or 6* R2's now. Still absolutely a great questing option, that autoblock saves my bacon a lot, plus she hits very hard regardless of being a robot and game over if so. If you have not already 100% Variant 1 and Act 6.1 then I would strongly recommend it as that was my main reasoning for using and ranking her.
    Repto23 said:

@RoninMan I dont regret Medusa at all I use her for everything. Amazing damage once you get those furies and armor shatter, usually get a 10k crit with mediums. Her l2 destroys with a great stun if you cant armor break and as @Woozie said her auto block saves me all the time with evade champs or if you get clipped dodging a special.

Thanks for sharing. Didn’t know she was capable of that much damage even with her furies. Mine is only R3.

That’s incredible. Lucky you.
  • RoninMan said:

That’s incredible. Lucky you.
    He's insane, easily my favorite champ in the game. I ranked him over Ghost, no regrets, going to take a long time to rank her though
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Carnage. First and only 5/65
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    You need a broad range of rank 5 5*. If you got enough - like 12 rank 5 - you can focus on 6*.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    First 5-65 spark first r2 km
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Wow. For real?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    5* Cap IW sig 150 when I ranked him
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    R2 Rulk
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

Wow. For real?
    Yep. Absolute monster of a champ.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Just had a hard decision to make - r2 unduped domino 6* or r5 200 sig 5* for war defense and also have 1 t5b ready to use on 5* ghost who is next in line, I already have the trinity 5* r5 and Corvus and Hyperion so I guess it was time to work on a 6*, (se was my first for lol purposes) it was the Adrenalin mechanism that finally convinced me so I pulled the trigger. If you haven’t completed variant 2/3 (flag 1 it’s a joke) the r5 gems from that can be a deciding factor as well, but in terms of your first you really should plan a workhorse
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    edited October 2019

I have 3 r2 6 stars
    Corvus duped
    Sentinel and
    Wasp

Wasp was first then sentinel then corvus 😄

Next might be namor... Haven't decided yet and still need some t5b

¦¬Ş c ø r р¬¦
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Got my first 5/65 only in last week.Its Domino.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    My first r2 6 star was capiw dup and my second was Angela undup and dont regret both as love both of them
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    hood, no regrets, sabertooth, I regret some, then elsa.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Magik first 5* R5, zero regrets
    Unduped Domino first 6* R2, love her!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Don't have a maxed five star but I have a maxed Domino Medusa and Corvus as four stars
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★

I don’t regret any of my rank 2 choices. Dom is a beast at rank 2. Warlock is awesome with utility. And right now Claire is my favorite champ in the game. She owns map 6.

Honestly there are only a few champs that I would rank 2. If the champ has a nice sig ability they are much better taken to 5/65 than 6/2. We are still a while out until we can readily high sig 6*s unless you totally whale out.

I don’t regret any of my rank 2 choices. Dom is a beast at rank 2. Warlock is awesome with utility. And right now Claire is my favorite champ in the game. She owns map 6.

Honestly there are only a few champs that I would rank 2. If the champ has a nice sig ability they are much better taken to 5/65 than 6/2. We are still a while out until we can readily high sig 6*s unless you totally whale out.

Nice champs and that is a good point about the sig levels.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    Domino as a r5 and probably as my first r2 as well.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Groot is first. Kamala Khan is next, and then Old Man Logan.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.