**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T2Alpha/ T5basic accessibility

Due to 6*s being introduced it has become increasingly imperative to secure t2a cats. As there a t1Alpha verse mode gauntlet that give 2 cats for 2 million points. I propose a t2a cat verse for say 5million. Its achievable and would get more people into the arena. Availability of t2a needs to become more accessible as well as the T5basic. If you keep this impossible to attain and level up especially when running epic quests with no t5 shards. You're taking away the fun of ranking up characters which keep in mind films half the fun. Not everyone who plays is a whale, majority of players are free to play members, dont forget the little guys who end up the backbone of this game. Give a little more out and people will play more and more. You need to keep things fun bc the game gets stagnant when you're not able to level up characters

Comments

• VanGoku_VanGoku_ Posts: 8
    Leave a comment show your support, this is something we all can get behind
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I agree the availability needs to increase. I’m not in a high tier alliance and don’t want to be, as my current one leaves me time to actually live outside the game, so I don’t get those bits from Alliance. But besides that, getting 1 T5b every 5 months has completely stalled my progression. It’s making me bored of the game.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    5 million points is a fairly easy milestone to reach, so 1 full T2A might be abit too much. Maybe 25% T2A will be just nice that its still feasible for kabam to implement. and up to 15% T5B. The values i suggested sounds reasonable. As long as they don't make this suggested arena only accessible to sigil players.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Championcritic I agree with your post mostly, but if we're talking about partial t2 Alphas for 5 Million, I say we make it forty percent.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

@Championcritic I agree with your post mostly, but if we're talking about partial t2 Alphas for 5 Million, I say we make it forty percent.

if we raise the percentage too high they may make it only for sigil players haha
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    T2a fragments? More like 10m in 2 days for 10%.

Lol
  • VanGoku_VanGoku_ Posts: 8
    They have to do something to make them more available. Without advancement the game looses so much interest
    Like having extra T2A fragments in every month's side quest?

There's advancement, people just want it to be faster, not knowing what they're getting themselves into.
    xNig said:

Like having extra T2A fragments in every month's side quest?

There's advancement, people just want it to be faster, not knowing what they're getting themselves into.

I definitely want advancement faster. Getting enough frags to R2 a 6* once a year at best is kind of a bummer.
    edited October 2019
    Hm... how is it once a year?

Easily,

Monthly - 9k T5B from EQ (every 4 weeks = 2.25k weekly for most cases)
    Every 6 weeks - 9k T5B from AW (Assuming gold 1. That’s 1.5k weekly)
    Side quests - 9k T5B (Based on this month’s side quest. 5 weeks, that’s 1.8k weekly)

Just from most recurrent quests, you’re looking at 5.5k weekly. A month down and you’re looking at 22k T5B thereabouts.

So based on the estimates, we’re looking at 6-7 months for 3 T5B for one 6* R2, definitely way off from your 1 year claim.

Idk about you but just 2 months back I R5ed my KM which brought me back to 0 T5B. Currently sitting at 3 going 4 T5B (I bought the 4.5k units offer today).

The timeline of 1 year for 1 R2 seems pretty much over exaggerated to me.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    I've been playing since about 2 months after the game came out - only UC so far but border line Cavalier in thenext couple of weeks.
    ONLY last month did i get enough t5b to rank 5 my first 5*... so yeah we need better accessibility to the basics at the very least - this is my main bug-bear with the game at the moment.
    xNig said:

Hm... how is it once a year?

Easily,

Monthly - 9k T5B from EQ (every 4 weeks = 2.25k weekly for most cases)
    Every 6 weeks - 9k T5B from AW (Assuming gold 1. That’s 1.5k weekly)
    Side quests - 9k T5B (Based on this month’s side quest. 5 weeks, that’s 1.8k weekly)

Just from most recurrent quests, you’re looking at 5.5k weekly. A month down and you’re looking at 22k T5B thereabouts.

So based on the estimates, we’re looking at 6-7 months for 3 T5B for one 6* R2, definitely way off from your 1 year claim.

Idk about you but just 2 months back I R5ed my KM which brought me back to 0 T5B. Currently sitting at 3 going 4 T5B (I bought the 4.5k units offer today).

The timeline of 1 year for 1 R2 seems pretty much over exaggerated to me.

I’m not in a gold 1 alliance. My alliance just made it to gold 3, and I don’t want to join an alliance that will make me prioritize a game over work or personal life. I’m stuck at 6.2.2 and don’t have the proper champs to run through that, and I don’t have much interest in doing 54 more paths in 6.1 to 100%. So getting 20% of a T5B once a month, and needing 3 to R2 a 6* leaves me stuck at 1 a year at best, assuming side quests give me the minimal shards they do
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    You can never have enough T2 alpha, t1 alphas, and t4 basics so anything they can add to the game to bring more of them would help.