**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 3 Rogue - Advice please

Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
Hi guys,

Just wanted to get the most up to date advice on this fight and some suggestions to a possible rank up.

I currently have as options:

R4 Ghost... spam sp2
Mephisto... does this still work?

Warlock..i have this guy as a 4 star unranked. I feel like its the safe option to 5/50 him and run him but it would be essentially using all those resources just for one fight. Do you guys think its worth doing or shall i just run ghost and be prepared to revive again and again until I get an sp2 chain going?
I noticed sometimes I don't get the power from the +200% boost even when all 3 hits crit. Any reason why this is? Possible bug?

Thanks for your time and advice.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Hi guys,

Just wanted to get the most up to date advice on this fight and some suggestions to a possible rank up.

I currently have as options:

R4 Ghost... spam sp2
    Mephisto... does this still work?

Warlock..i have this guy as a 4 star unranked. I feel like its the safe option to 5/50 him and run him but it would be essentially using all those resources just for one fight. Do you guys think its worth doing or shall i just run ghost and be prepared to revive again and again until I get an sp2 chain going?
    I noticed sometimes I don't get the power from the +200% boost even when all 3 hits crit. Any reason why this is? Possible bug?

Thanks for your time and advice.

Very agresive gameplay with SS can work and you use dispair.

Mephisto can only take you so far as you can keep her soul traped, the regen can come back anytime after that.

starlord can work, but will take a while.

warlock can work if you can keep the virus on her.
    HT can work.
    she-hulk can work.
    Mystrio
    Sentinel
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    I also have sentinel at r3. How would he work? I assumed his heal block would be taken off by mighty charge?

Wouldn't Mephisto just refresh with an sp1? or u mean when you run out of souls. I do have him in 6 star

I do also have SS. Will research him more
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I’m pretty sure I used Ghost for this without a power boost, but it was a r5 Ghost, so I’m not too sure about r4. For a fight like this, it helps to use her sp3 to turn her cruelty buffs into permanent passives and then build up more of the active buffs, so you can essentially have a maximum of 10 cruelties to help fight through the regen.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Mysterio should be a great match for this fight. His heal block is passive. Get 3 medium ending combos (medium medium) and next combo end with light attack to keep heal block up. You can pretty much keep rogue heal blocked entire fight. Mysterio also gets a good attacking boost after sp3. He can solo both rogue and the final Kang boss, both with his passive heal block. Helps that he's a tech as well. His poisons are also quite strong.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I almost did it with an unduped 4:55 sentinel running boosts but not suicides, basically have to fluke 2/3 s2 crits in a row to outdamage the healing, but if she won’t bait then it’s all over. Had her a few times to 5-10% but she wouldn’t bait so healed back up. Back then I got annoyed and backed out and did it with ghost rider. Slow but easy fight but then they ‘fixed him’ so he’s not a viable option anymore
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    I've used 5sr5 ghost with quantum trinity and power boost, 4-5 sp2 and it was over, your r4 can do that too, you can throw hood for safety in case she reaches sp3
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    Hey guys I just wanted to update you all and thank you all for your advice. I have now beat her! I used ghost and started spamming sp2's but she caught me and killed ghost. I was worried about going in with Ghost again in case she just regen'd back all the dmg by the time i got to my sp2 again so I went in with Sym Supreme and played very aggressive and he worked really well!
    Thanks to everyone for your advice and ideas.