**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your First 6* R2 or 5/65?

13»

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    In spite of having a handful of decent 6* pulls (i have been very fortunate!) i have opted to sticking to 5/65'ing champs. sig stones more available & most of these champs require a dupe at a high sig level. i.e. my 5* OR is 200/200, my 6* OR isn't even awakened.

Though the order I have R5'd champs are: Corvus, Blade, OR, GR, Nick Fury, then Warlock.

I intend on having between 10-12 5/65s before ranking any 6*s.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.

You couldn’t r5 a 5* in summer 2017, that only became a thing at the end of 2017 when 5.4 released
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Southern Hemisphere summer is the end of the year
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Saiyan said:

I r2 a 6 star before any R5 5 stars. Angela was the r2 back when the pool was limited (still happy). Today I decided to R5 Morningstar. Only two champs at R5 or R2.

Interesting. You use her often? She’s one of the best Havok slayers right now so it wasn’t a bad choice.
    I use her all the time in every content. She kills in AW and AQ. The best counter to Havok is Taskmaster btw.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    First 5/65 was stark spidey.

First r2 was symbiote supreme.

I’m focused more on r2ing 6* now. Currently have r2 SS, Frost, Thing, Sunspot. Have a few others I’d r2 but I’m quite a ways off after that sunspot rank up
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

MikeHock said:

Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.

You couldn’t r5 a 5* in summer 2017, that only became a thing at the end of 2017 when 5.4 released
    Summer of 2018.

Nobody’s perfect ;)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Saiyan I never thought about using taskmaster as a Havok counter, that's absolutely brilliant. He can never take the detonation damage because he becomes immune to debuffs after ten debuffs. That is the best reason I could have gotten to take up my taskmaster. Thank you.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    @Saiyan im thinking of r2 my Angela
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

@Nojokejaym It was the best choice I made and still a damn good choice today. The other day she cut through a final boss Champion in AW with no issues.
    @StevieManWonder, correct and each charge on him gives him extra attack damage EACH on his specials. The debuffs on you stay at 9 and all 9 give like 300% bonus damage each special (all special attacks)
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

6* r2 Domino

5/65 Sparkey

Hey, I'm also thinking about r2 my 6* Domino. Are you happy with your 6* r2 Domino? Is she THAT much better than an r1 one? Was it worth the x3 t5b?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Saiyan said:

@StevieManWonder, correct and each charge on him gives him extra attack damage EACH on his specials. The debuffs on you stay at 9 and all 9 give like 300% bonus damage each special (all special attacks)

Ah wow. I totally forgot about that part of his abilities. Very nice.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    6r2 Ronin was my first 6r2. 2nd 6r2 was Domino.
    First 5r5 was Hyperion, my old school AQ/AW hero.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

Corvus here.

Same - it was him, Aegon or Domino - went with CG first. Will do Domino next. No regrets.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1st R5 was Blade. I don't have a r2 because I'm only allowed to pull trash 6*s.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

6* r2 gulk. Sig 77. He’s done everything for me. Uncollected, then cavalier, variant 1,2,3.

R5 5* stark. Sig 200

You became Uncollected with a 6* sig 77 gulk?
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited October 2019
    My first r5 was unduped blade. I ranked him up cos i’m itching to run for easy completion path in LoL. I luckily pulled a skill AG from rewards and awakened him afterwards. Right now i have 4 5/65s and dying to pull an r2 worthy 6*. Sadly, all of my 8 6*s are pure trash lol

Ps: will open my 9th 6* on sunday. Wish me luck lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My first 5/65 was cap IW unawakened, he's now sig 96.
    I don't have any 6* worth rank 2
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    It was void for me
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Aegon 5/65

Not sure who next have Namor/Ghost/Void unduped but getting close to act 5 explore.

6*'s are Ironfist/OGSpidy/Aegon (not duped). I should probably pop 1 more 6* before using on a 5* though
    jeffgmng said:

My first r5 was unduped blade. I ranked him up cos i’m itching to run for easy completion path in LoL. I luckily pulled a skill AG from rewards and awakened him afterwards. Right now i have 4 5/65s and dying to pull an r2 worthy 6*. Sadly, all of my 8 6*s are pure trash lol

Ps: will open my 9th 6* on sunday. Wish me luck lol

That skill awakening gem was it’s own kind of luck so that was pretty cool. But I hope you get a good 6* soon. Good luck!
  • Mad_Titan_21Mad_Titan_21 Posts: 8
    6* Duped Corvus

6r2 Ronin was my first 6r2. 2nd 6r2 was Domino.
    First 5r5 was Hyperion, my old school AQ/AW hero.

We are brothers, as Ronin was my first (and is my only) R2
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    R5 medusa shes always been my favorite, 2nd was corvus, both amazing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    First was 6* R2 unduped Killmonger without suicides/ deep wounds but I had a 6* winter Soldier. I have no regrets and to be honest I use him more than my R5 Magik, who was my most recent R5 and 5* Ghost, Omega and Hyperion, in that order