**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3 & Variant 4 release dates

ForumName123ForumName123 Posts: 522 ★★★
Not much clarity on upcoming release dates for Act 6.3 & Variant 4. Can we expect any updates in the near future? Really looking forward to some new content.

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Next major update
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    yeah v4 is blood and venom super pumped! i still haven't done any variants yet tho not quite there yet skill and roster wise.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

yeah v4 is blood and venom super pumped! i still haven't done any variants yet tho not quite there yet skill and roster wise.

Is that confirmed? And where did you see it? 🤔
    Yes the varaint 4 is blood and venom ones. Conform.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

It’s on their blog posts
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Also v4 sounds like a good tie in to the release of guilly99 🤷‍♂️
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Jaded said:

It’s on their blog posts
    I completely forgot about that post, seems like theres a lot to look forward to in the coming months
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    When they’re ready, but I would really like 6.3 now
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

We'll have more information on this stuff soon!

But... I have to admit that I made a mistake here. Blood and Venom is not next, it's Waning Moon. I misread some information when writing that.

Damn that shucks
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    So what you’re saying is variant 4 comes out in November when Disney+ begins and the moon knight series is likely available to stream?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

We'll have more information on this stuff soon!

But... I have to admit that I made a mistake here. Blood and Venom is not next, it's Waning Moon. I misread some information when writing that.

Ah so you won’t skip DPXF and MK. Cool.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

So what you’re saying is variant 4 comes out in November when Disney+ begins and the moon knight series is likely available to stream?

Dude the moon Knight series is no where near that phase they were just looking for an actor for MK last month
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Run477 said:

No, they are saying its coming within the next 6 months starting from the october update. There are no firm dates for any content releases yet.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

You mean I need to get a moon knight and rank him up?? 🤮🤮🤮

Or DPXF. Looks like maybe all of us who got a 6* DPXF or MK might be in for a treat.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    If i had to guess 6.3 november v4 December maybe a month later for both of them but thats just what I think
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Act 6.3 seems to start as a december gift
    We got var3 2month ago and i dont expect var4 until end november if we take 4 variants per year as a norm

But..why are the pulling act6 over 2020?no idea...maybe hard to develop in 1 year?!

Because they have to extend the content, it's not like act 7 is coming a year later.
    I mean it could be. we dont know. They did state that any act after 6 will be a story soft reboot. A new arc. Judging by how MROC fits into the champ puzzle, ill assume itll having something to do with that
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Ace_03 said:

Act 6.3 seems to start as a december gift
    We got var3 2month ago and i dont expect var4 until end november if we take 4 variants per year as a norm

But..why are the pulling act6 over 2020?no idea...maybe hard to develop in 1 year?!

Because they have to extend the content, it's not like act 7 is coming a year later.
    I mean it could be. we dont know. They did state that any act after 6 will be a story soft reboot. A new arc. Judging by how MROC fits into the champ puzzle, ill assume itll having something to do with that
    a new arc is not a soft reboot, it is just a change in direction. Also we can be pretty confidant considering the past. Besides I would rather 6.3 not be as buggy as 6.2 on release so take the extra time.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I meant to say soft reboot. As in not a total reboot but a new direction lol
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm ready for new content. Hopefully that begins next month.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I hope we see something special for MK and DPX for this Variant only, so we can actually play with them for once, like Sentinel in variant 3.