**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your First 6* R2 or 5/65?

13»

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    In spite of having a handful of decent 6* pulls (i have been very fortunate!) i have opted to sticking to 5/65'ing champs. sig stones more available & most of these champs require a dupe at a high sig level. i.e. my 5* OR is 200/200, my 6* OR isn't even awakened.

Though the order I have R5'd champs are: Corvus, Blade, OR, GR, Nick Fury, then Warlock.

I intend on having between 10-12 5/65s before ranking any 6*s.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.

You couldn’t r5 a 5* in summer 2017, that only became a thing at the end of 2017 when 5.4 released
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Southern Hemisphere summer is the end of the year
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    RoninMan said:

Saiyan said:

I r2 a 6 star before any R5 5 stars. Angela was the r2 back when the pool was limited (still happy). Today I decided to R5 Morningstar. Only two champs at R5 or R2.

Interesting. You use her often? She’s one of the best Havok slayers right now so it wasn’t a bad choice.
    I use her all the time in every content. She kills in AW and AQ. The best counter to Havok is Taskmaster btw.
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    First 5/65 was stark spidey.

First r2 was symbiote supreme.

I’m focused more on r2ing 6* now. Currently have r2 SS, Frost, Thing, Sunspot. Have a few others I’d r2 but I’m quite a ways off after that sunspot rank up
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

MikeHock said:

Summer of 2017 I had tier2 alphas expiring and so I took my 5* Gwenpool to 5/65. She was my best 5* at the time.

No regrets.

You couldn’t r5 a 5* in summer 2017, that only became a thing at the end of 2017 when 5.4 released
    Summer of 2018.

Nobody’s perfect ;)
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Saiyan I never thought about using taskmaster as a Havok counter, that's absolutely brilliant. He can never take the detonation damage because he becomes immune to debuffs after ten debuffs. That is the best reason I could have gotten to take up my taskmaster. Thank you.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    @Saiyan im thinking of r2 my Angela
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

@Nojokejaym It was the best choice I made and still a damn good choice today. The other day she cut through a final boss Champion in AW with no issues.
    @StevieManWonder, correct and each charge on him gives him extra attack damage EACH on his specials. The debuffs on you stay at 9 and all 9 give like 300% bonus damage each special (all special attacks)
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

6* r2 Domino

5/65 Sparkey

Hey, I'm also thinking about r2 my 6* Domino. Are you happy with your 6* r2 Domino? Is she THAT much better than an r1 one? Was it worth the x3 t5b?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Saiyan said:

@StevieManWonder, correct and each charge on him gives him extra attack damage EACH on his specials. The debuffs on you stay at 9 and all 9 give like 300% bonus damage each special (all special attacks)

Ah wow. I totally forgot about that part of his abilities. Very nice.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★
    6r2 Ronin was my first 6r2. 2nd 6r2 was Domino.
    First 5r5 was Hyperion, my old school AQ/AW hero.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Corvus here.

Same - it was him, Aegon or Domino - went with CG first. Will do Domino next. No regrets.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1st R5 was Blade. I don't have a r2 because I'm only allowed to pull trash 6*s.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

6* r2 gulk. Sig 77. He’s done everything for me. Uncollected, then cavalier, variant 1,2,3.

R5 5* stark. Sig 200

You became Uncollected with a 6* sig 77 gulk?
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited October 2019
    My first r5 was unduped blade. I ranked him up cos i’m itching to run for easy completion path in LoL. I luckily pulled a skill AG from rewards and awakened him afterwards. Right now i have 4 5/65s and dying to pull an r2 worthy 6*. Sadly, all of my 8 6*s are pure trash lol

Ps: will open my 9th 6* on sunday. Wish me luck lol
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    My first 5/65 was cap IW unawakened, he's now sig 96.
    I don't have any 6* worth rank 2
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    It was void for me
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Aegon 5/65

Not sure who next have Namor/Ghost/Void unduped but getting close to act 5 explore.

6*'s are Ironfist/OGSpidy/Aegon (not duped). I should probably pop 1 more 6* before using on a 5* though
    jeffgmng said:

My first r5 was unduped blade. I ranked him up cos i’m itching to run for easy completion path in LoL. I luckily pulled a skill AG from rewards and awakened him afterwards. Right now i have 4 5/65s and dying to pull an r2 worthy 6*. Sadly, all of my 8 6*s are pure trash lol

Ps: will open my 9th 6* on sunday. Wish me luck lol

That skill awakening gem was it’s own kind of luck so that was pretty cool. But I hope you get a good 6* soon. Good luck!
  • Mad_Titan_21Mad_Titan_21 Posts: 8
    6* Duped Corvus

6r2 Ronin was my first 6r2. 2nd 6r2 was Domino.
    First 5r5 was Hyperion, my old school AQ/AW hero.

We are brothers, as Ronin was my first (and is my only) R2
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    R5 medusa shes always been my favorite, 2nd was corvus, both amazing
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    First was 6* R2 unduped Killmonger without suicides/ deep wounds but I had a 6* winter Soldier. I have no regrets and to be honest I use him more than my R5 Magik, who was my most recent R5 and 5* Ghost, Omega and Hyperion, in that order