**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Rank-up decision do you regret the most?

I'm interested to see if you've had champions that you may have regretted ranking up initially, but ended up being happy you ranked them up? Or maybe champions you ranked up a while ago and regret your choice looking back at it?

Comments

• AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Regretted when I R3 my cable. I heard he was so good when I got him. He’s just meh to me.
    I initially ranked up Angela with no intent on using her but she was my only decent cosmic at time but slowly fell in love with her and use my 3/45 on map 5 everyday and then pulled a 6* from cav crystal and was over the moon.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    R3 5* green goblin. Initially ranked for defence but nowadays rarely gets kills
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    4/55 Korg. I mean he’s decent enough on defence if someone doesn’t know what they’re doing but has really no other use apart from an evade counter or immunity path. Hits like a powderpuff
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

He was my first 5* dupe, needed to increase prestige at a time when most didn't have R4's. Would kill to get a RDT, he's a useless pile of garbage.

Did you rank down other champs after 12.0 and the Xmas rdt gift?

I also regret quake. Although the time and situation of t2a expiring she was the best choice. I still use her in one iteration of map 7 we get for one fight. Beyond that I almost never use her.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

i used a generic AG and 4-5 skill gem on steath spidey, because he put me at number 1 prestige in my alliance lol, but holy **** is he terrible, would rank him down in a second

Why don’t you like him? He’s been growing on me lately.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

i used a generic AG and 4-5 skill gem on steath spidey, because he put me at number 1 prestige in my alliance lol, but holy **** is he terrible, would rank him down in a second

You really need to learn how to play him if you think he’s terrible..... He hits like a truck and is a great option against unstoppable opponents. Used him to help 100% 6.2.6. This video is not perfect execution by any means. Waited to long on adding a vulnerability when pushing to sp2; but 101 hit kill when he typically runs a 7 hit combo. Love him...

https://youtu.be/-d2IfR76MqM

• LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    I kind of regret ranking Angela to 3/45, mainly because now I'm running low on T4 cosmic so ranking Cull, Venom and Carnage will become very tedious.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

-sixate- said:

He was my first 5* dupe, needed to increase prestige at a time when most didn't have R4's. Would kill to get a RDT, he's a useless pile of garbage.

Did you rank down other champs after 12.0 and the Xmas rdt gift?

I also regret quake. Although the time and situation of t2a expiring she was the best choice. I still use her in one iteration of map 7 we get for one fight. Beyond that I almost never use her.
    I rage quit for 18 months at 12.0. Missed the free RDT.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    DarthPhal said:

I don’t really have rank up regrets but I got Kingpin from that $1 crystal and I still kinda want my dollar back.

Haha same.
    I regret ranking up 5 star rogue to rank 4 although she is a pretty decent champion I have gotten mutants recently like sabre tooth and also colossus bot at r4 so I rarely use her anymore
  • damakqdamakq Posts: 10
    R4 5* drax.. i rank him up before kabam nerf him..
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    MS to r4 with mystic AG and 40+ stones.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    damakq said:

Fixed*
    RoninMan said:

damakq said:

Fixed*
    Nerfed*
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Cull obsidian and ronin at rank 3. Ranked them up cuz they were new and exciting champs but havent seen a use for them so far and would like to get that valuable gold back
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Captain marvel I did it tmsince she was my only 5 star and I wanted to raise my prestige
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    First 5* dup early... was IF... and I took him to R4.... then my second 5* dup was Drax... and I took him to R4... I was able to take out a boat load of hard content with them just because of how strong they were in comparison to the content, but now they're pretty useless :(
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Chovner said:

First 5* dup early... was IF... and I took him to R4.... then my second 5* dup was Drax... and I took him to R4... I was able to take out a boat load of hard content with them just because of how strong they were in comparison to the content, but now they're pretty useless :(

Damn thats unlucky, the power creep has definitely changed this game drastically.