**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier difficulty please in EQ

Bruinsfan8510Bruinsfan8510 Posts: 584 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I would love a Cavalier difficulty for EQ each month, uncollected is getting pretty boring and have completely stopped doing Heroic because the time just isn’t worth the 1K in my opinion.

Does anyone know if this is in the works, has Kabam addressed this already. If so please comment πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

Comments

• NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118 β˜…
    Absolutely on board with this. Uncollected is just as easy as master mode at this point. Need to update the difficulty and buff the rewards, or give us a new difficulty in general.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uncollected difficultly maybe easy for some but difficult for a lot. New content is better than making it uncollected more difficult. Cavalier quest is well needed but I ain’t in no rush for more content
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81 β˜…
    Agreed, there are more and more players becoming uncollected and cavalier so they should definitely implement cavalier difficulty. Plus those who have been cavalier for a while may find a new difficulty refreshing and more challenging.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Said they are adding a Cavalier difficulty in the near future but they are going to basically Nerf UC Rewards dumb right!!!! I think so https://youtu.be/xfbRYhBu5-Y skip to 21:11 I hope Kabam doesn't do this I hope the keep UC difficulty the same and don't nerf the rewards
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BabyMiike said:

Kabam Said they are adding a Cavalier difficulty in the near future but they are going to basically Nerf UC Rewards dumb right!!!! I think so https://youtu.be/xfbRYhBu5-Y skip to 21:11 I hope Kabam doesn't do this I hope the keep UC difficulty the same and don't nerf the rewards

I'm not joking btw just wait a little
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I dont see them adding a cav difficulty before Act 6 finishes tbh and am not looking forward to how much more ridiculous it will be. If its anything like 6.2 then I wont like it but I am fine with it being on the same difficulty and design as 6.1
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t think Cavalier would be as ridiculous as 6.2 though. 6.2 is a permanent story quest that players can slowly build and grow towards. EQ is a timed, monthly quest. When I think about UC compared to 5.2-5.4, UC is easier and more manageable. That’s just in my own opinion though. It may be reversed for others.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Doesn't seem like we will get a Cavalier level EQ for awhile. Can't happen soon enough imo.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I won't be happy if they nerf uncollected and lower the rewards when they add a cavalier difficulty. Some players are happy at their current level. I enjoy playing and completing uncollected every month and earning the rewards from it. I enjoy where the difficulty is at. I am not cavalier and don't enjoy the crazy nodes with it. Why change the level of difficulty that is already in the game. Just add a new difficulty and leave uncollected as it is. Kabam shouldn't force ppl to do harder content just to earn the same rewards they are currently earning.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Neotwism said:

I won't be happy if they nerf uncollected and lower the rewards when they add a cavalier difficulty. Some players are happy at their current level. I enjoy playing and completing uncollected every month and earning the rewards from it. I enjoy where the difficulty is at. I am not cavalier and don't enjoy the crazy nodes with it. Why change the level of difficulty that is already in the game. Just add a new difficulty and leave uncollected as it is. Kabam shouldn't force ppl to do harder content just to earn the same rewards they are currently earning.

It sucks but there may be nothing for it. When they add Cavailier they will almost certainly bring UC in line with the difficulty progression of the other levels. I would think the rewards will still be good even if they get nerfed somewhat. Units will be nice. I'm sure a lot of players will feel the same way you do though.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If ther neft the rewards from uc isn’t fair for non cavalier.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Uncollected is fairly difficult for people who've been Uncollected for only a few months and are still using 5/50s and 3/45s (I'm among them), and way too easy for Endgame/Cavalier players. We need a cavalier difficulty badly.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287 β˜…

Buff the rewards as well as adding a Cavalier

Rewards are pretty solid considering the effort. But cavalier difficulty would be interesting. I consider myself between something like a low to mid level summoner,despite that after the first week of monthly EQ, everything gets drab. So someone with more skill and well developed roster should be frustrated.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If adding a Cavalier difficulty means nerfing the Uncollected rewards, then that's not a good idea. That'll screw over the entirety of the mid-tier players like myself.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If adding a Cavalier difficulty means nerfing the Uncollected rewards, then that's not a good idea. That'll screw over the entirety of the mid-tier players like myself.

Agerd. With that.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    BabyMiike said:

1) your time is off, it is in the 22-23 minute mark.
    2) they did not say they would nerf the rewards unless they also nerfed the difficulty.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My only issue with a cavalier difficulty would be the time added in the longer fights. Monthly quests are relatively stale regardless of difficulty, the time invested in longer fights can make that worse. At least imo.

Not against a increased difficulty, but not looking forward to spending more time fighting in an already stale environment.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Scrap uncollected and call it Epic make it act 6ish difficulity, master somewhere between current master and uncollected and, this i can't stress enough. Units in ALL modes
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I dont see them adding a cav difficulty before Act 6 finishes tbh and am not looking forward to how much more ridiculous it will be. If its anything like 6.2 then I wont like it but I am fine with it being on the same difficulty and design as 6.1

6.2 was ridiculous, I just beat the Champion today, I have zero plans on 100% 6.2 for a long time haha
    As someone who went through the pain of exploring it definitely don’t bother, I wouldn’t even consider it until the rest of act 6 is out when you can get the full exploration rewards for the act
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes please I know many who go through uncollected now so easily they don’t even bother reading the nodes. Would be nice to have another difficulty bringing more of a challenge

not that i'm one of them .. (far from it) ... I can get through Master "easily" (assuming I read the nodes, and plan well, no pots needed), but Uncollected, I can get 1 pass through with some pots used .. but getting 100% is still out of my reach :)

that said, I agree with you 100% on this ... watching people taking out uncollected with their 15k champs and not even reading the nodes is amusing, but clearly they need a step up in difficulty ;) heh