**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Basic hero pull

Cant see any God-tier champ in 5 star basic pool whenever i roll the crytal. facing the issue for the previous 10 openings. even rolled them for 30-40secs but cldnt see any cull, CG, Ghost, Domino .. been thinking if my profile is programmed not to have a god tier 5* champ?

please tell me if there is something im missing

Comments

• WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    the roll is cosmetic and does not mean those champions do not exist within, there too many champions to fit in the roll.
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    why i only see only specific champs in every roll? when there is huge pool. first i thought may b im wrong next roll may b different but i opened almost 10 crystals this month and 9/10 times i got meme champs
  • Hey Perceptron, as was mentioned above, the Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect. The Champions shown are only intended to give a preview of some of the available Prizes. Just because certain Champions aren't shown in the animation, doesn't mean they aren't available from that Crystal.

In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature, located on the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate in any way.
This discussion has been closed.