**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

30-Minute Timers Still Active?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
AQ just started and the Timers are still 30-Minutes. Anyone else notice this? I thought it stopped last Round.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Positive for some maybe. Not for everyone.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Shhhh, now they will probably be gone tomorrow smh
    I knew people would jump on the question. Lol. I'm wondering why they're still up is all.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    It must be a kabam screwup bc they didn't announce it. We would have done map 6 had we been told...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    OP just pointed out someting that shouldn't be happening, and this is how the community reacts. Wow.
    If they aren't supposed to be up, then we have a right to let them know. I'm not going to be chastised for that.
  • SligSlig Posts: 342 ★★
    They should issue us 20 5* RDTs for this screwup.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Slig wrote: »

No. You made the decision to rank dumb champs for prestige and now you want to correct that decision. Deal with it.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    Slig wrote: »

No. You made the decision to rank dumb champs for prestige and now you want to correct that decision. Deal with it.
    ... I think he was joking.
  • Still 30mins timer in aq??

Demanding compensation for this Kabam, its detrimental to my alliance.

Also everyone who abuses this exploit gotta be banned imo.
  • Ugh unless it was on purpose i guess..
    I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.
  • Its an outrage, i cant believe its still 30mins!!!

We shoud all get 5* awakening gems for this and at least afew rdts
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    I'm still waiting on my five star Joe fixit from when I had to wait a day for me to get him from arena kabam give us this and it would be acceptable for the timer screw up
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Now I'm going to have to boot everyone from my alliance that does not benefit from 30 minute timers. Wait......That's not a thing.
  • Don't worry, there will just be a ban-wave tomorrow for everyone exploiting Kabams mistake
  • I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.

Haha im only joking, i was having a little poke at both kabam and the community on this one, all in friendly jest though.

FYI i never flagged your posts.
    Alright guys. Lol. I was just wondering why it's still up is all. I wasn't starting a debate on the Timers in general. Lol
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    I love how people are Flagging the Post. Besides the fact that it's not what it's for, all it will do is send it to Moderation and they will see it faster. Interesting contradiction. If someone questions something they want, they troll it. If it's something they don't want, it becomes a crusade.

Haha im only joking, i was having a little poke at both kabam and the community on this one, all in friendly jest though.

FYI i never flagged your posts.

No worries. I don't take Flags personally either way. Have a look at my Profile. Lol. I just think it's funny when people misuse it.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Thanks a lot man or woman...
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    AQ just started and the Timers are still 30-Minutes. Anyone else notice this? I thought it stopped last Round.

Map 1 is going to be super easy now for you guys.

Well that's presumptuous. :D
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Think Kabam took eclipse day off, haven't seen any of them around at all.
  • NinjAlanNinjAlan Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    I don't view this as a positive, I agree they need to be turned off
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    who cares why its still 30min timers...just play the damn game and stop questioning everything kabam decides to do or not do.

most will enjoy it
This discussion has been closed.