**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revives on EQ Paths - Missing or Poor RNG?

JestressJestress Posts: 1,501 ★★★★
Each month, I complete uncollected, master, and heroic difficulties on the event quest. Feels like the last few months, I haven't seen a single revive potion on a quest path.

Poor RNG, or is something fishy?

Comment below.

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Have only gotten 1 revive in the last 3 or 4 months
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    They're not common. I usually run all diffs of the EQ also and only see 1-2 a month.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Poor RnG but....

From my observations there are item spawn points of which there are possibilities along with a % chance to spawn certain items. You’ll have a tile that can spawn iso, health pot or revive; revive likely being the lowest % chance, obviously. This is why you hear “That revive spawned on a path I just took!” Yeah you went for the iso/health and it spawned a revive on it’s next roll.

This month it appears that no such tiles exist in 3.2 of EQ. However at the same time Kabam has been putting these spawn points on tiles shared by multiple paths increasing the likelihood you’ll be able to easily obtain them. Balance might be off a bit but it’s hard to say having only anecdotal evidence.
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    Haven't got a single l1 revive since 2 months from heroic to epic EQ difficulty
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I haven't seen one in months either
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I have been playing for 2 years and don't recall getting them (in a meaningful amount) from EQ.

I have only found them in Daily Quests.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Jestress said:

Hellow said:

Ohh great another one of these conspiracy threads

This isn't a conspiracy thread, as much as you may want it to be. If it was a conspiracy thread, I'd come out and say "oh no kabam removed revives from the quest wah wahhhh."
    That would be a whining thread. Conspiracy theory threads never try to prove the conspiracy true, because that's generally impossible. They just try to assert that a conspiratorial motive is possible, and therefore just as valid of an assumption as any other.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Jestress said:

Each month, I complete uncollected, master, and heroic difficulties on the event quest. Feels like the last few months, I haven't seen a single revive potion on a quest path.

Poor RNG, or is something fishy?

Comment below.

Just take what the game gives you bro. You’ll get no sympathy in here. I can say the same thing about the daily class quests. I used to auto fight these every morning while getting ready for work now I do them only if I need a few shards to form a specific one because the rewards seem reduced. Does that make me a conspirator? 🤷🏽‍♂️

A lot of things have changed in the game and if you say “you know I don’t see this as much as before” or “I don’t get this as much as before” you get labeled a conspirator.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I was wondering where they’ve been also
    0 last month for me
    Found 1 this month

Would be nice if they could add in some L3 or L4 health potions Instead of the same L1 and L2s.
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    they reduced it drastically. Much more less for past few months with revives. Got only one revive at last EQ. 0 at this with 100% uncollected, master and 50% heroic. Was similar thread few weeks ago, ended with no reply from Kabam seems
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I think its rather ridiculous that when on uncollected path you get level 1 potions. I never see revives though.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Kabam has mostly eliminated them. It’s quite annoying.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Used to get 3 or more revives between the 3 difficulties I do. Haven't seen a single one in heroic thru uncollected in at least the last 2 Eq's.
    Jestress said:

If people could keep their mouths shut we would be able to farm them from act 1 lol. Feels like they've been harder to find for quite some time. Last month was really good with the solo quests though.

Yes, when they are available during event side quests, those are nice. I don’t ever remember reading that they would be reduced/removed from the actual maps as loot though.
    Kabam not sharing such information in their change logs :)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Haven't seen those in eq maps for a 4 months+ now. Was ok with it previous month with daily event, but doesn't look like they're going to repeat it
    Haven’t seen them? Let’s change that!

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    edited October 2019
    I haven't gotten a single revive in 3 months from EQ. I don't think that is RNG. Also from daily/4hour crystals are garbage now!!
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 344 ★★★
    Yes drop rates / roll rates for revives in EQ and green crystals has definitely been nerfed. Revenue must have been down on revives and they changed the rates make people spend more units.
    Jestress said:

Haven’t seen them? Let’s change that!

Lucky you! Did you just see two shortly after you posted?

• tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    In last few months, revives and potions have been nerfed. In last two months eq, I got 4-5 level 2 health potions from all difficulties. I asked my Alliance mates and they all are saying the same thing. Kabam will most probably dismiss this claim and use RNG card. However, is very obvious what has been done here.
    100% all eq not a single revive. That a first time. Good rng :)
  • Don’t recall seeing a Revive before (might have had one, but mostly L1 and L2 Heal Potions occasionally).
    But then today, going back to 100% some early quests just for the extra Units. This one from Normal quest 2:1 (same location as CoatHang3r's 2nd picture, different difficulty)...

(and after you’ve completed each quest 100%, you may want to go back in one more time to see if one has been generated somewhere that you want to go grab even though you’ve finished the quest)

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    They’ve been nerfed for over 6 months, it’s was a sudden drop I’d say about 8 months ago, I run uc and master 100% and used to run heroic as well for units and revives between the three difficulties and scouting every run I used to get about 2-3 per difficulty, now I see maybe one a month if I’m lucky and it’s almost never in uc, guess kabam tightened up on them, they were hardly going to make an announcement about that decision. Out of interest it wasn’t much after the revive glitch was taken away.You know 9 figure companies are always closely monitoring revenue and I wonder if they noticed the revive glitch hurt their bottom line and decided to test if lowering their drop rate would increase unit purchases