**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's the deal with Mephisto in Uncollected monthly?

Okay, I'm not great but not terrible. I just can't beat Mephisto in Uncollected monthly event. I've watched all of the videos, use the champs they recommend, just can't beat him. Tons of potions, about 1,000 units, all wasted. Nameless Thanos wasn't this difficult and I had weaker champs then. If it matters I'm using r4 5* IMIW, Cap'n Murca, Ice Man, Hyperion, and a maxed 4* Void and Blade. I couldn't even use Void, he gets KO'd in less than 2 seconds. Is anyone else having this hard of a time? Spare me the got gud andvbfag responses please. I know there are guys a lot better than me, but I'm not terrible. Thanks!

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you want to post a video of one of your attempts it would be easier to offer specific advice. As long as you avoid him when he has his aura and bait the SP1 it's a pretty straightforward fight. I beat him with Domino, CAIW, and Blade depending on who was available.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Anything specific that is giving you trouble? I had a 3/45 void I used to do decent amount of damage but my blade with sparky synergy made it the easiest for me. I also used an iceman one fight but it took forever. Just bait out his sp1 and if he gets his aura just be patient and let them do their thing before going back in. No means did I 1 shot him everytime. I had a few learning curves first time after that he was pretty manageable.
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Mephisto is a very straight forward fight, you have plenty of counters for him and just need to avoid his aura and keep baiting his sp1. Blade is a great matchup with the GR+Sparky synergy for the extra danger sense potency. Cap IW will also work as well.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used blade also. And human torch 5/65 with flame on. Never really had an issue.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Okay, I'm not great but not terrible. I just can't beat Mephisto in Uncollected monthly event. I've watched all of the videos, use the champs they recommend, just can't beat him. Tons of potions, about 1,000 units, all wasted. Nameless Thanos wasn't this difficult and I had weaker champs then. If it matters I'm using r4 5* IMIW, Cap'n Murca, Ice Man, Hyperion, and a maxed 4* Void and Blade. I couldn't even use Void, he gets KO'd in less than 2 seconds. Is anyone else having this hard of a time? Spare me the got gud andvbfag responses please. I know there are guys a lot better than me, but I'm not terrible. Thanks!

You clearly haven’t tried human torch with flame on.
  • Quake shuts him down, might take a revive or 2
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    jdrum663 said:

Quake him did it with 4* 5/50 quake no portions used very easy or you can also do human torch
  • Jamieg_97Jamieg_97 Posts: 61
    She Hulk did it easy for me?
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Thanks Gluteus, I didn't know that. I'll try again. don't worry Aomine, I didn't buy any of those units, just ran arena. Thanks guys!
  • ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
    Cap iw crushes. Just parry heavy
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Quake washes the floor with him
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I got 1-shots with Blade, Quake, and Rulk...nothing out of the ordinary here. As others said, avoid the aura, bait the special 1, easy life.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Even 4* star void can defeat him
    I have done it
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    No problem tafre, thanks. Thanks guys, I'll try again after getting some units again. Much appreciated!
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I mainly used Blade but I did do it with a rank 3 unawakened 5* void and an unawakened rank 4 5* modok when I had Blade in AQ
    Torah13 said:

Human Torch with flame on literally burns the devil himself. Those power stings make the fight easier too.

I pulled a 6* HT but I must be using him wrong.
    The one time I tried all his incinerates just feed Mephisto power
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Human Torch with flame on literally burns the devil himself. Those power stings make the fight easier too.

Lolwut?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aryl said:

The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Lolwut?
    They didnt activate the preflight ability.
    The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Mephisto gains power from incinerate, you need to either activate the preflight turing all his incinerates into novaflames, or ship until a sp3 to do the same.
    Lormif said:

Aryl said:

The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Lolwut?
    Like I said, I must be doing something wrong.
    I only just got him and know nothing about how to use him
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    The_One said:

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Lolwut?
    At the character select screen before the fight, click on HT and activate his ability. It can only be used once per quest, so save it for Meph.
    Aryl said:

The_One said:

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Lolwut?
    At the character select screen before the fight, click on HT and activate his ability. It can only be used once per quest, so save it for Meph.
    if unduped, if he is duped you can potentially use it more.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    very simple
    Aryl said:

The_One said:

Lormif said:

Aryl said:

The_One said:

Torah13 said:

Lolwut?
    Thanks. Typically I find this out after I've already explored uncollected and master