**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold realm and summoner appreciation?

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
This event coming up anytime in the near future? Seems like it’s been awhile.

Comments

• LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Hope it's sometime soon, the gold boost is extremely valuable and I've been saving gold crystals in anticipation for this event.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Me too
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Didnt gold event run Christimas time last year? Thinking it would come around that time this year to.
  • TheMightyKahrTheMightyKahr Posts: 21
    What are you on about? We just had a 3 month summoner appreciation calendar... why would you expect more than that?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ^^^ I feel very appreciated with my relatively newly awakened Hyperion
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The gold boost is the one thing that was missing during the special 3 month summoner appreciation event. I have saved gold crystals since the last event waiting for it's return. I would love to see the gold boost return soon. If i had to trade that event for the rewards from the 3 month calendar, i would choose the calendar every time.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★

What are you on about? We just had a 3 month summoner appreciation calendar... why would you expect more than that?

Because they've done it every year around the end of the year?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

Didnt gold event run Christimas time last year? Thinking it would come around that time this year to.

Yep.
    I've been saving for this event too.
    Over 600 gold and greater gold crystals so far
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Summoner appreciation is usually in August/September. Instead of doing a week long event like in the past, they did a 3 month long calendar with much higher tier rewards vs what theyve done before. The games anniversary is towards the end of the year. They did however have halls of healing and gold realms during the anniversary event last year.

I forgot that asking kabam if/when they are going to run what has been at least a yearly event that is useful to players is taboo and invites ridicule here. My bad. I will only post on forums asking kabam the nerf champs.
    Run477 said:

We've already had the Summoner Appreciation event and its over. Its likely gold realms and halls of healing will come back during the games 5 year anniversary event but no one knows yet for sure.

Run477 said:

We've already had the Summoner Appreciation event and its over. Its likely gold realms and halls of healing will come back during the games 5 year anniversary event but no one knows yet for sure.
    That is literally the first time this calendar has ever happened and usually halls of gold (or whatever the not as good as gold realm event is called) and the gold bonus usually are towards the end of the year. Map 7 donations combined with ranking 5* and 6* champs have made gold scarce. I’m sorry for asking if kabam is going to run this yearly event that hasn’t been ran yet this year. Geez. It would be nice if certain people on this forum weren’t so quick to criticize posts asking kabam for input or for things that might benefit the player base.
    Run477 said:

Run477 said:

That is literally the first time this calendar has ever happened and usually halls of gold (or whatever the not as good as gold realm event is called) and the gold bonus usually are towards the end of the year. Map 7 donations combined with ranking 5* and 6* champs have made gold scarce. I’m sorry for asking if kabam is going to run this yearly event that hasn’t been ran yet this year. Geez. It would be nice if certain people on this forum weren’t so quick to criticize posts asking kabam for input or for things that might benefit the player base.
    It would be nice if some forum members knew their events better. There's roughly 4 major events per year-
    Summoner Appreciation- usually in Aug or Sept.
    Anniversary- Happens around the date of the global launch date.
    Christmas Gifting event.
    Chinese New year- Happens during Chinese New Year.

In the past the S.A event has been a week long with it being a month long one time. Traditionally gold realms, halls of healing, gold/xp boosts were part of the event. This year's S.A event was just the 3 month calendar which has the best rewards we've seen for the event. You're right that this is the first time a 3 month calendar was run. The gold/halls weren't part of the event this year because of the long calendar but they might be back for the anniversary event in November but not sure of the gold/xp boosts will be part of it.

I personally would rather have the 3 month calendar every year as the rewards were much better than before.
  • I see people keep saying it is towards the end of the year. We are mid October and still have November December which are still towards the end of the year.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just need that 20% gold boost. I have about 1k gold crystals that I'm tired of holding onto.