**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Nick Fury worth an awakening gem?

Hi guys. I know that, once awakened, he is really good, my question is if becomes THAT good.
I already have blade, OR, Aegon, Starky...awakened. Have a Tech AG waiting for Ghost and the generic for Namor and the like, don’t know if Nick is a good .
In case it matters, not signastones atm, would be more like a long-term investment.
Thanks for feedback.

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He’s a great counter to evade and miss champs and in the right situation can be unblockable for almost the whole fight. He’s definitely worth a gem.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    He is one of the most worthy champs for an awakening gem, that second life mechanic makes him way more powerful.
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thank you all for feedback. Is he a situational champ (like Aegon for Rol, Void to counter regen...) or a good all-rounder?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    McFernie said:

Thank you all for feedback. Is he a situational champ (like Aegon for Rol, Void to counter regen...) or a good all-rounder?

I would say he’s situational in the fact he won’t be great for every matchup (but who would?) but I would say if they can bleed, he’s decent. I would keep him away bleed immunes.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Use it. I did on mine and now I have him at 5/65 sig 80. Use him all the time
    Good for defense and awesome for offense and questing. Bleed immune champs are a little slower to kill but when he’s in his second life even agaisnt bleed immune his damage is great. Esp that sp2.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    He’s a great AG candidate especially if your short on sig he can just be sig1 forever. Offers a decent range of utility, synergies and good defender. Quite happy with my 5/65. Using him in war a bit too. Runs train on IW main bosses.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,299 ★★★★
    Nick Fury needs to be awaken to use his duplicate, without it he is a good bleed champion, he has very good synergies with multiple champions but he has better synergy with Capt Marvel Movie, makes the binary charges last tiny bit longer..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    McFernie said:

Only situation he really needs is are they able to bleed. If it bleeds, it dies
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    In my opinion, one of the best options for a gem because he doesn't need a high sig level. He gains the vast majority of his sig value at sig level 1, so the gem provides most of the benefit.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    All the way...I have him as a 4*, and, he's top tier skill. Go ahead, you wont regret it.