**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5* Nick Fury worth an awakening gem?

Hi guys. I know that, once awakened, he is really good, my question is if becomes THAT good.
I already have blade, OR, Aegon, Starky...awakened. Have a Tech AG waiting for Ghost and the generic for Namor and the like, don’t know if Nick is a good .
In case it matters, not signastones atm, would be more like a long-term investment.
Thanks for feedback.

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    He’s a great counter to evade and miss champs and in the right situation can be unblockable for almost the whole fight. He’s definitely worth a gem.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    He is one of the most worthy champs for an awakening gem, that second life mechanic makes him way more powerful.
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thank you all for feedback. Is he a situational champ (like Aegon for Rol, Void to counter regen...) or a good all-rounder?
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    McFernie said:

Thank you all for feedback. Is he a situational champ (like Aegon for Rol, Void to counter regen...) or a good all-rounder?

I would say he’s situational in the fact he won’t be great for every matchup (but who would?) but I would say if they can bleed, he’s decent. I would keep him away bleed immunes.
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    Use it. I did on mine and now I have him at 5/65 sig 80. Use him all the time
    Good for defense and awesome for offense and questing. Bleed immune champs are a little slower to kill but when he’s in his second life even agaisnt bleed immune his damage is great. Esp that sp2.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    He’s a great AG candidate especially if your short on sig he can just be sig1 forever. Offers a decent range of utility, synergies and good defender. Quite happy with my 5/65. Using him in war a bit too. Runs train on IW main bosses.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,248 ★★★★
    Nick Fury needs to be awaken to use his duplicate, without it he is a good bleed champion, he has very good synergies with multiple champions but he has better synergy with Capt Marvel Movie, makes the binary charges last tiny bit longer..
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    McFernie said:

Only situation he really needs is are they able to bleed. If it bleeds, it dies
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    In my opinion, one of the best options for a gem because he doesn't need a high sig level. He gains the vast majority of his sig value at sig level 1, so the gem provides most of the benefit.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    All the way...I have him as a 4*, and, he's top tier skill. Go ahead, you wont regret it.