**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6.3 & Variant 4 release dates

2»

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Megavok said:

I hope we see something special for MK and DPX for this Variant only, so we can actually play with them for once, like Sentinel in variant 3.

Or buff for all champs based on the moon cycle, that would be extremely cool!
    I have no desire to play with either one of those champions even with buffs. Hopefully our normal champions will still be effective.
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118

We'll have more information on this stuff soon!

But... I have to admit that I made a mistake here. Blood and Venom is not next, it's Waning Moon. I misread some information when writing that.

Wow............
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118

Ace_03 said:

Megavok said:

I hope we see something special for MK and DPX for this Variant only, so we can actually play with them for once, like Sentinel in variant 3.

I have no desire to play with either one of those champions even with buffs. Hopefully our normal champions will still be effective.
    I'm with you on this. Both of those champions are absolutely awful...
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    First off thanks to the Op for making this thread. I was wondering why they were skipping the order of event quests released and missing one. Turns out they aren't! So i'm confident we will every one available at some point.

Also it doesn't mean that MK or DPXF will be playable etc. Just like V2 didn't make antman better. Although I love the idea that certain champs get better with Lunar phases. How about certain champs get certain buffs get buffs as the moon cycles through its phases so you would have to wait for a certain Lunar phase before your champs were at their peak? @Kabam Miike could this idea be passed onto the dev team if it isn't already too late?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Ace_03 said:

Ace_03 said:

Megavok said:

I meant all champions in the game get buffs depending on the moon cycle.
    Great idea. All female champs get a massive fury for 1 week of the month but more susceptible to bleed.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★

We'll have more information on this stuff soon!

But... I have to admit that I made a mistake here. Blood and Venom is not next, it's Waning Moon. I misread some information when writing that.

@Kabam Miike we got the release date for 6.3 but nothing for Variant 4, anything new?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I don’t want 6.3 anymore the boss health is just way too much, over 500k
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

The avaerqge path enemy has 300k, but I don’t think there are global nodes and there are those boosts
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The avaerqge path enemy has 300k, but I don’t think there are global nodes and there are those boosts
    Also 500 kk isn’t that much life anymore I’m do thing lol Hav a lot of hp but the danmged cap makes it so danm long. Btw thanks for early one the act6 wher I’m advice to use darkhowak I’m completely forgot abudt the globe sp node culdt said that early because it got clouse