**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to awaken , rank up ?

Should i rank up medusa to r4 or save my t4 cosmic for ranking up corvus to r3? Also who to awaken by a generic archangle or starlord or should i save it for someone else?

Comments

• Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Rank up corvus galive
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Rank up corvus galive

/thread
  • Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Ok guys thanks
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • Options
    MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Corvus doesn't need his awakened ability but Medusa does. But rank Corvus up first, imo. As for the awakening gem, that's really tough. Both Archangel and Star Lord benefits greatly from their sig. I would pick Archangel personally cuz he is slightly better than Star Lord and he is good for clearing lots of content. But it's up to you. If you like Star Lord better than Archangel, use it on him.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Corvus first, then the rest Cosmics. I am not saying he is the best Cosmic, I will not even go into that discussion. But a ranked-up Corvus can do wonders for anyone's account, and he is one of the top 3 choices for the 90% of the battles in this game.

Corvus.
  • Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    I recently got him so I am still learning to use corvus . Thanks again guys:)
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Vampi007 said:

I recently got him so I am still learning to use corvus . Thanks again guys:)

He’s fairly simple, mlm combos, if you’re not going to get the fight down with glance charges hit the block a bunch with your last few to deal crits and that’s about it, obviously play him in fights where you can get charges