**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What happened to Cable as a mini boss?

YSBYSB Posts: 192
What happened to Cable? We were supposed to see Mordo, Rhino and Cable rotate, yet I don't remember the last time we had cable. It's just Rhino and Mordo back and forth.

Comments

• YSBYSB Posts: 192
    sorry, this relates to AQ Map 5 for all those who don't know.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is 50% chance of being him anytime. It's RNG, thats all
    50% chance? It was supposed to be a rotation, not random. If it was random we would have mostly likely seen the same miniboss back to back at least once or twice.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    YSB wrote: »
    50% chance? It was supposed to be a rotation, not random. If it was random we would have mostly likely seen the same miniboss back to back at least once or twice.
    It's 50% between the other 2 options for bosses, will never be 2 of the same bosses in a row.

I would rather have it be a simple rotation though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's 50% between the other 2 options for bosses, will never be 2 of the same bosses in a row.

I would rather have it be a simple rotation though.

This. The computer takes out the last Boss and chooses between the remaining two. 50% either way.
  • Nemesisjake345Nemesisjake345 Posts: 33
    edited August 2017
    They prolly took cable out cause hes easy as all hell to beat

That's what I think as well. And they replace him with Mordo because he's the hardest.

I get where the 50% came from but I understood it to be a rotation and not a "random" pull that isn't random. The way it's really set up they are just rotating Rhino and Mordo and acting like we don't notice.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

That's what I think as well. And they replace him with Mordo because he's the hardest.

I get where the 50% came from but I understood it to be a rotation and not a "random" pull that isn't random. The way it's really set up they are just rotating Rhino and Mordo and acting like we don't notice.

People said the same thing when Rhino wasn't coming up. It's just who the RNG brings up.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    All mini bosses are pretty easy though. After you get practice they simplify. Rhino was always the easiest.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Some weeks I don't even see who is the aq mini boss lol
  • Your fellow players got it right! It is random, and not on a rotation. There was a while where Rhino didn't come around for a while, but that's because every time a Miniboss is chosen, they're taken out as the potential next boss, so there is a 50/50 chance that the next boss will be Cable.
    Your fellow players got it right! It is random, and not on a rotation. There was a while where Rhino didn't come around for a while, but that's because every time a Miniboss is chosen, they're taken out as the potential next boss, so there is a 50/50 chance that the next boss will be Cable.

Thanks for confirming KM! I do think having a rotation would be a bit more fun, just to mix up the bosses more often, or maybe add another option for mini boss to reduce each bosses odds of playing to 33%.