**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Bloodstone Interaction with Suicide Masteries

Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
Emma has an ability based on when she bleeds:

This ability activates with suicide masteries. I just fought her in AW, she bled because of masteries, and my R5 Ghost lost most of her HP just because of Suicide Masteries. This is blatantly inconsistent with Cable, his degen debuff that activates with the bleed suicide mastery, and is absolute garbage in the AW game mode.

This is inconsistent with current meta and has no explanation, from what I can tell, from Kabam that she has this ability.

Comments

• UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    I have a solution. Use a mutant champ
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    How did you muck that up twice? "Elsa" is almost immediately in front of you in the screenshot.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Husky54 said:

Emma has an ability based on when she bleeds:

This ability activates with suicide masteries. I just fought her in AW, she bled because of masteries, and my R5 Ghost lost most of her HP just because of Suicide Masteries. This is blatantly inconsistent with Cable, his degen debuff that activates with the bleed suicide mastery, and is absolute garbage in the AW game mode.

This is inconsistent with current meta and has no explanation, from what I can tell, from Kabam that she has this ability.

You mean other than the ability on her character sheet reads as he has it, and cables reads as though he doesnt?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Cable and Elsa have their abilities written differently, cable has to receive the bleed from the opponent to degen you and Elsa just has to be under a bleed debuff, make sure you use a mutant champ for her in the future

In aw there are hidden champs all people have to do is place her there you won’t know she’s there and bam you taking all that damage

Lvernon15 said:

Cable and Elsa have their abilities written differently, cable has to receive the bleed from the opponent to degen you and Elsa just has to be under a bleed debuff, make sure you use a mutant champ for her in the future

In aw there are hidden champs all people have to do is place her there you won’t know she’s there and bam you taking all that damage
    unless you use a mutant. It is just like maw, except not an impossible fight.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Why would you take ghost into a hidden fight anyway? That's just asking to catch a counter like maw, sinister, or now elsa
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Alright we’ll bring a mutant to every hidden node have fun with that. I’m not saying she’s gonna be there might be someone else who counters your mutant, you will never know

Lvernon15 said:

Why would you take ghost into a hidden fight anyway? That's just asking to catch a counter like maw, sinister, or now elsa
    I never said anything about ghost

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Alright we’ll bring a mutant to every hidden node have fun with that. I’m not saying she’s gonna be there might be someone else who counters your mutant, you will never know
    Like who? There are no current hard counters for mutants.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★

Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Well, after all, that is kind of the meaning with hidden nodes. You dont know what you will face.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    I mean, really, this needs to be addressed. Because this is absolutely going to get abused in AW and really needs to get fixed before the season begins. The only real counter to that damage that I can think of right now is Hulk Ragnarok's Face Me mechanic or the Ghost/Hood synergy (but the latter is only partial damage mitigation). Ultimately, this mechanic shouldn't be triggering off of suicides.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Husky54 said:

I mean, really, this needs to be addressed. Because this is absolutely going to get abused in AW and really needs to get fixed before the season begins. The only real counter to that damage that I can think of right now is Hulk Ragnarok's Face Me mechanic or the Ghost/Hood synergy (but the latter is only partial damage mitigation). Ultimately, this mechanic shouldn't be triggering off of suicides.

or any mutant as this doesn't affect mutants.......basically all it does is require anyone who runs path 7 to bring a mutant (iceman, omega, emma, dom, etc.).
    Husky54 said:

ANY MUTANT will counter it, because mutants do not get the degen. Hulk rags will not counter it because it has a heal block mechanic which is what rags uses.
  • HMLewisHMLewis Posts: 46

or any mutant as this doesn't affect mutants.......basically all it does is require anyone who runs path 7 to bring a mutant (iceman, omega, emma, dom, etc.).
    Actually any path, right?

HMLewis said:

Actually any path, right?

no, you can see the other paths before you enter a war so you can make a determination about who to bring before hand, but if you are on the path with hidden nodes you should bring a mutant.