**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else experiencing this?

The gameplay is horrible right now. People in my alliance are doing fights and finishing them just to come back to the screen and the enemy is still full health and they are half like it crashed. I just had a guy go in twice and game crashed immediately. The game is so laggy right now and I just had the same thing happen to me. Went in to fight AA and fought the whole fight and he came back full health and I had half.

Comments

• BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    Yes, extremely laggy and the connection is terrible. Even when connected to wifi.
    What a waste of resources.
    I see nothing in the notes about the lag/freeze getting fixed this update. Android got an update for this and we still wait for iPhone. And no compensation for this is just ridiculous.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    Yes, the gameplay is **** right now
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Was earlier as well but we finished so there is that
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It only lasted a little while; but dang that hurt quite a few people. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't just us. Hopefully this update works well.
  • chipi888chipi888 Posts: 8
    Yes, extremely laggy and the connection is terrible. Even when connected to wifi.
    What a waste of resources.
    I see nothing in the notes about the lag/freeze getting fixed this update. Android got an update for this and we still wait for iPhone. And no compensation for this is just ridiculous.

They said iphone version of the fix was coming on 13.1. so basically, u have to wait till tomorrow.