**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This week aq map5 is a lot harder than aq map6

Dear Kabam would u mind explaining to me why you have made this weeks map5 harder than map6? I was running map6 for ages but my work life is crazy so have dropped down to a map5 bg. Sure my alliance has very high prestige but the path champs on map 5 is utter bs map6 was way way easier WTF

Comments

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Welcome to the life of SW week! Last month was so nice. Didn’t come up once. Sigh. Makes no sense why they’ve buffed map 5 (for SW week only thank god) when map 6 & 7 exist. 🤷‍♀️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Lifeswicked do you find that map 5 takes less time? I haven't run it in awhile but I feel like as long as people move in map 6 I don't actually spend more time playing.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 128
    No one has anything too say? Was expecting to be called a scrub an to get good....or just maybe someone else that thought kabam have taken this week on map 5 way too far
    Map5 is faster but this week is utter ns
    Bs

No one has anything too say? Was expecting to be called a scrub an to get good....or just maybe someone else that thought kabam have taken this week on map 5 way too far

Sorry posted this before my internet updated
    Kabam are too greedy
    I found with map 5 that people got lazy and I waited around more for links to drop. We usually finish map 6 with 3 hours to spare. I find it a little hard to believe that map 5 is actually harder but like I said it's been awhile since I have run it so you may be right. Map 6 isn't hard in any case, and map 7 is too expensive lol.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I found with map 5 that people got lazy and I waited around more for links to drop. We usually finish map 6 with 3 hours to spare. I find it a little hard to believe that map 5 is actually harder but like I said it's been awhile since I have run it so you may be right. Map 6 isn't hard in any case, and map 7 is too expensive lol.

I can't say for sure, but I remember when they changed AQ, a lot of people were saying map 5 was harder. I run AQ 4 so idk, but that's what I got from the forums.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★

Dear Kabam would u mind explaining to me why you have made this weeks map5 harder than map6? I was running map6 for ages but my work life is crazy so have dropped down to a map5 bg. Sure my alliance has very high prestige but the path champs on map 5 is utter bs map6 was way way easier WTF

OH hey are you the guy on NZ/Aus global chat?!?! Nice to see you here !!!
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Even AQ Map 4 looks difficult this week. Seeing champs being knocked down earlier and the defenders are tricky.
    Gigantea said:

Even AQ Map 4 looks difficult this week. Seeing champs being knocked down earlier and the defenders are tricky.

Well I can confirm that map 6 is the same as it ever was.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    AI on map 5 is annoyingly passive. Once you get used to that (after day 1...) yiu havr day 2 and 3 like that too and then it shifts to aggressive again.
  • escheesche Posts: 2
    Gigantea said:

Currently we have the same discussion in our alliance with map 5. So I can confirm that for map 5.
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    Is this map with scarlet witch miniboss? It's not hard but it has more annoying newer defenders.
    I also didn't understand why only this one week received "update" when all other weeks with MS and Hyperion minibosses got only new minibosses
    m3chan1c said:

Is this map with scarlet witch miniboss? It's not hard but it has more annoying newer defenders.
    I also didn't understand why only this one week received "update" when all other weeks with MS and Hyperion minibosses got only new minibosses

Yea sure is bro the defense Ai is so passive it makes baiting specials tricky an fighting all these aw defenders in aq map5 is just straight BS
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Yet Kabam says the AI is tuned correctly. The paths aren't that bad, new champs and Symbiotes to fight, I just bring Venom to tear most of them up, except SW, she's a pain with her powergain and sometimes powergain x2 and regen like crazy. Luckily we have members who have heal block champs that can stomp her.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Did map 6 first 2 days and did map 5 today. Only thing that’s more difficult about map 5 is the terrible AI which refuses to attack. Apart from that it’s easy node combinations
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Unyonface said:

Yet Kabam says the AI is tuned correctly. The paths aren't that bad, new champs and Symbiotes to fight, I just bring Venom to tear most of them up, except SW, she's a pain with her powergain and sometimes powergain x2 and regen like crazy. Luckily we have members who have heal block champs that can stomp her.

If she power gains and regens you are getting hit. That's not a good idea to begin with.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Dont know if this map5 is harder than map6 since we dont do 6. But having done map5 for long time, can say it is harder than previous. Actually thought it was just me. Even points from defeating enemies is higher. Any comments, kabam?
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch's been a cakewalk so far this week compared to Hype and MS.
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    Can SW nullify iceman's shield? For some reason her sp3 is dealing regular damage while his shield is up. The first time sp3 pummeled me to 7% then her buffs helped me regain health to over 30% then sp3 only dealt the 10% it was suppose to the first time. This is the second time its happened to me. Anyone else experiencing this?
  • NeonoctisNeonoctis Posts: 118
    the AI in map 5 are absolutely tuned differently than any other content in the game in my opinion. Map 6 is MUCH easier and it makes no sense as to why they have just 1 version of AQ with the AI much more defensive and they tend to just walk at you without dashing. they also lead with their light attacks WAY more often in map 5
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    What’s difficult with map 5 ? We are breezing through , only the hype mini is painful
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

Unyonface said:

If she power gains and regens you are getting hit. That's not a good idea to begin with.
    Nop she gets pover flod somtimes when hitting he and then she gain life from
    Buffe node
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    My advice is dont get hit
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★

Can SW nullify iceman's shield? For some reason her sp3 is dealing regular damage while his shield is up. The first time sp3 pummeled me to 7% then her buffs helped me regain health to over 30% then sp3 only dealt the 10% it was suppose to the first time. This is the second time its happened to me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Her L3 nullifies all positive buffs on the opponent.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Nah SW is pretty easy. Hyp week is a pain because of those stupid Drones.