**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

a little advice on Ranking Up...

smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
Advice:

Rank 4 Human Torch, awakened, 103 sig...

Rank 5 Hyp, awakened, 200 sig ; Sparky, awakened, 40 sig; Ghost Rider, awakened, 91 sig
I'm asking because I have NFury, CAIW, Corvus(unawaked), Guillo, Havok, IMIW already r5 at 200 sig.

I went with 1 from each class to start and now looking at a "perk" r5....the Hyp, Sparky and GRider all have their perks but the direction of content is starting to shift but finding HTorch to be amazing....thoughts?

Comments

• FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Hype
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Hyp or Stark, depending on what you need or want

But I'm also like you and like HT the more and more I play him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hype
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Hype would give you a very good caustic temper option which pops up a few times in act 6
  • smy168smy168 Posts: 206 ★★
    I'm done with 6.1, getting ready to jump into 6.2...the other side of the coin is that if I wait a short while, I can even probably r5 Thing but he's unawakened.

These are 5s btw...forgot to mention that....

I've been looking at HYP for a bit now and I think the full sig may give me some uncharted boost. I'm not great with Sparky but I'm trying to adjust my roster to the newer content. I'm in a AQ focused Alliance these days, not thrilled with how Kabam is changing buffs in Wars.

Thanks for the quick responses...time to consider options now.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    smy168 said:

I'm done with 6.1, getting ready to jump into 6.2...the other side of the coin is that if I wait a short while, I can even probably r5 Thing but he's unawakened.

These are 5s btw...forgot to mention that....

I've been looking at HYP for a bit now and I think the full sig may give me some uncharted boost. I'm not great with Sparky but I'm trying to adjust my roster to the newer content. I'm in a AQ focused Alliance these days, not thrilled with how Kabam is changing buffs in Wars.

Thanks for the quick responses...time to consider options now.

Hype is great for multiple map 7 paths if you get to that point in aq as well