**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Invisible Woman

RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
I know there have been a ton of threads about Namor and questions regarding if he will be nerfed. This post is addressing Invisible Woman though. I would like to know if she will get any kind of boost. I really like her play style but it requires her to dex 50 attacks to fully set her up. I think if they buffed her and gave her the same ramp up but only needed 10-20 vulnerability debuffs it would greatly increase her appeal. As she is right now it is way too time consuming and takes way too much energy to use her effectively on offense.

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    You are ronin man, should fit comfortable in your play-style lol
    All seriousness , The fight naturally you will get 15-20 buffs. Namor takes 40 hits to ramp up.

I think she is fine as is, one SP3 and one SP2 and fights are over with her.
  • PachPach Posts: 131
    It just hit me that your name is roninman and you have ronin as your profile pic
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Ronin sets up in 7 seconds. IW sets up in 7 minutes. Not too comparable unfortunately.
    Texas_11 said:

All seriousness , The fight naturally you will get 15-20 buffs. Namor takes 40 hits to ramp up.

Is this based on a fight in Act 6? I have to admit mine is only R3 so I haven’t really tested her there yet.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    RoninMan said:

I know there have been a ton of threads about Namor and questions regarding if he will be nerfed. This post is addressing Invisible Woman though. I would like to know if she will get any kind of boost. I really like her play style but it requires her to dex 50 attacks to fully set her up. I think if they buffed her and gave her the same ramp up but only needed 10-20 vulnerability debuffs it would greatly increase her appeal. As she is right now it is way too time consuming and takes way too much energy to use her effectively on offense.

The 50 debuff setup is awesome, but hard to get (especially in a difficult fight)
    My hope is that they develop an easier way to keep those debuffs. (With Despair mastery, it gets much importance)

Texas_11 said:

Why sp3? Don't activate the pre fight ability and sp2
    No don’t activate the pre fight ability. It’s for very short fights. Your SP3 will give you bonus shield which increases your attack on each special attack.
    RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

Ronin sets up in 7 seconds. IW sets up in 7 minutes. Not too comparable unfortunately.
    Texas_11 said:

Is this based on a fight in Act 6? I have to admit mine is only R3 so I haven’t really tested her there yet.
    Yes based on a fight in act 6, assuming they don’t shrug debuffs. You will find she ends fight faster than average. You can even parry at the beginning of the fight then build your “vulnerability charges” I have some war gameplay if interested
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

RoninMan said:

Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Yes based on a fight in act 6, assuming they don’t shrug debuffs. You will find she ends fight faster than average. You can even parry at the beginning of the fight then build your “vulnerability charges” I have some war gameplay if interested
    Definitely interested. I want to like her. Her setup is the only thing I dislike about her and it’s basically a deal breaker. Would love to see some vids.