**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you seen our Dad? Children of Thanos seeking fatherly companionship to complete our team.

CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
We are currently just under the suggested minimum requirements for our journeys into the Battlerealm. There is a hole that needs to be filled, an empty slot in our team roster.

Can you help us fill that hole? We need our missing link. Any rarity may apply, Infinity Gauntlet w/ stones optional, synergies are not needed.

*Yes, we know that meeting the suggested requirements for our journey can be overcome by using resources on Cull or Maw. However there are those seeking to bring balance to the Battlerealm and they have both been mentioned by name, we are very familiar with a 50% ideology of which we assume they may be victim to if that is the outcome; hedging our bets.

** No, Gamora and Nebula are his adopted daughters, we are his Children. There is no substitute.

Have you seen our Dad? Children of Thanos seeking fatherly companionship to complete our team. 66 votes

He’s inevitable.
57% 38 votes
Ironman has other plans.
19% 13 votes
Pedro.
22% 15 votes

Comments

• Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    I vote for Pedro because he gets like 3 feet of air.
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    If Thanos had skills, I would have voted for him.

I would vote for a 5* Scarlet Witch over everyone though! Got a rank up gem collecting dust.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Um, if I’m not mistaken they’re also adopted.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    But nonetheless, Pedro.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Well theres still one more child out there too. Supergiant. Perhaps that would make a good 5 person team too.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Will you settle for Hyperion?

While Hyperion is a supreme being (particularly when compared to the likes of Thor) he would not be suitable.

We may consider Supergiant or Black Swan as suitable substitutes for our team, we want to keep questing in/with the family.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Everyone should: Vote for Pedro.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Would love to see some PM gameplay in ROL
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    Is Pedro a Napoleon Dynamite reference?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Is Pedro a Napoleon Dynamite reference?

It better be, or I'ma be ticked off.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    This thread is golden
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I've begged Kabam to give us a 2* Thanos for IW. Nope...