**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What’s some of your favourite in-game mechanics/interactions?

Could be a cool interaction to counter another champion, cheese certain nodes or simply champions that have animations that are very satisfying/enjoyable to play with.

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Counter Interaction —> Venom vs Spidey-People. Shutting down their evade without any effort whatsoever is noice.

Node Cheese —> Electro and E.M.P Modification. He is immune to the damage dealt by the node effects and greatly benefits from the constant Shock passives.

Satisfying Animation —> I love all Corvus’s animations, even though I don’t use him lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Don’t know why but I find it so fun fighting bpcw with mordo or my own bpcw, parry and chain reflect stuns or parry and astral evade
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    XL Champs are fun
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Doctor Octopus on nodes with insane power gain. Just see those power locks chaining!
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Killmonger with Void synergy against Power Lock nodes and Icarus 💪

Sabretooth with Killmonger synergy against almost everything 💪💪
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Personally enjoy using dr voodoo against buff heavy champs
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    edited October 2019
    wasp with her passive stun when chained into a heavy. and her sp2, some fluffy lights but still big crits :D
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    When I'm about to get KO'd and the game lags, freezes and force quits. Then I open the game again and the match restarts
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Double Edge with Elsa... forces everyone to take degen and there is no counter to it except mutants.

*runs away*
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81

XL Champs are fun

I really enjoyed the last chapter of variant 2 where Venom, Thing and Venom the Duck could basically double their buffs. Damage went crazy