**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3* @ 400 units and 4* @ 2500 units???? Plans to update???

Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
Are there any plans to change the pricing and maybe even add the 5* soon? 3*'s are no longer worth 400 units and 4*'s are def not worth 2500 units anymore. Just curious.

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    No those prices are just plain nuts (tbh they were even before 6* were announced). And I'm a spender, but I won't spend £80 on a 4*!
  • SkylordSkylord Posts: 138
    I feel like they are in game spam :/
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    I like the idea, but it caters to the spender who will continue to build up more 4* and 5* shards as a result which will inevitably lead to them getting more 6* shards. Plus 400 units has always seemed reasonable for a 3*.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    420sam wrote: »
    I like the idea, but it caters to the spender who will continue to build up more 4* and 5* shards as a result which will inevitably lead to them getting more 6* shards. Plus 400 units has always seemed reasonable for a 3*.

Not necessarily with the new grandmaster crystals with a lil luck u can pull a good amount of units. I got 1000 or so from 50 of them. I tend to grind a lot so its not too hard to collect bcs
    Draco2199 wrote: »

Not necessarily with the new grandmaster crystals with a lil luck u can pull a good amount of units. I got 1000 or so from 50 of them. I tend to grind a lot so its not too hard to collect bcs

The majority of people have not completed 5.2 and obtained the Uncollected Title, so again it caters to those who spend.

The majority of people have not completed 5.2 and obtained the Uncollected Title, so again it caters to those who spend.

I didn't spend a unit on 5.2, you can save up and complete for free. Now if you arent a player with a r4 5* yet then you arent really a comparable player to a money spender anyways but you could still save up 2500 for a 5* like us veterans did for 4*s. And you have the oprion to open your wallet.
    A free player can't expect to have a better account than a spender though.

I didn't spend a unit on 5.2, you can save up and complete for free. Now if you arent a player with a r4 5* yet then you arent really a comparable player to a money spender anyways but you could still save up 2500 for a 5* like us veterans did for 4*s. And you have the oprion to open your wallet.

The lowest they have ever priced out a 4* was OG Vision at $100. I think no matter what the price for a 5* crystal needs to be more than an Odin (3100 units) to be comparable. Obviously 2500 units is a lot for a 4*, but the 1450 like it was a month or so ago as a special is more practical.

The lowest they have ever priced out a 4* was OG Vision at $100. I think no matter what the price for a 5* crystal needs to be more than an Odin (3100 units) to be comparable. Obviously 2500 units is a lot for a 4*, but the 1450 like it was a month or so ago as a special is more practical.

I think 2500 for 5* is right, 1250 for 4*
    I think 4500 units for 5* and 1450 units for a 4*.
    I think 4500 units for 5* and 1450 units for a 4*.

Too much the 5*s are the new 4*s so not sure why price would increase to almost 2×.
  • Way overpriced. It is not like they are going to our graves.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    2500 units for a 5* and 700 for a 4* should be adeguate
    Bassamista wrote: »
    Way overpriced. It is not like they are going to our graves.

What prices do you think would be good?
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    I think with the release of t5 basic catalysts anything less than an Odin is too low for a 5*. 4500-5000 units is a fair cost since it will limit those of us that spend money from gaining too much of an advantage on those that do not.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Doubtful. They can still milk the ignorant with those offers.