**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Above Expert Level in Daily Quest? [MERGED THREADS]

Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion

The first challenge states you need to complete a daily class quest on expert or above. What is above expert?? Is this a typo or foreshadowing for another level of difficulty and rewards for the daily class quests?

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    edited April 2019
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the 2 T4BC and 1 T4CC. :)
    My RNG continues though. :(
  • Hi, question on this sum. Journey, complete rotating daily on expert or above. It has the skill fist so does that mean it has to be completed on skill day using skill champs OR any day using a skill champ to beat the boss?
    I have beaten the quest 100% on expert and did not receive the completion award in the sum. Journey
    Thanks
    cphlah@yahoo.com
  • @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
    See above question

Ruger67Ruger67
    9:19PM
    Hi, question on this sum. Journey, complete rotating daily on expert or above. It has the skill fist so does that mean it has to be completed on skill day using skill champs OR any day using a skill champ to beat the boss?
    I have beaten the quest 100% on expert and did not receive the completion award in the sum. Journey
    Thanks
    cphlah@yahoo.com
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Ruger67 said:

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
    See above question

Ruger67Ruger67
    9:19PM
    Hi, question on this sum. Journey, complete rotating daily on expert or above. It has the skill fist so does that mean it has to be completed on skill day using skill champs OR any day using a skill champ to beat the boss?
    Thanks
    cphlah@yahoo.com

You posted your first message 6 min before this doubt you my friend need patience
  • Original post was from way back in APRIL. No doubt the Objectives probably different this time around.

And since most people here have probably already completed them by now and so can’t see them anymore, would help if you posted screenshot. You might have even gotten a reply in those 6 minutes if ppl could see what you mean,
  • The screen shots Are exactly like the first post by a Tasty ****
    It shows the SKILL hand to the left of the quest description
    Thanks

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Did u use a skill champ? It does say CLASS challenge completion. I imagine u need to do it using the appropriate class. After u do it with skill it will give u a different class to complete it with
  • I beat all routes with skill black widow maxed out, I was wondering if fighting again on Tuesday, Skill day would make a difference.....

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited October 2019
    Ruger67 said:

I beat all routes with skill black widow maxed out, I was wondering if fighting again on Tuesday, Skill day would make a difference.....

Not the proving grounds quest, for class challenge you need to do the the daily class specific quest (the one which gives class catalyst frags). You can use any champ though, it's not limited to skill class. I think today is cosmic one and tomorrow will be tech one.
  • Agree, it says CLASS QUEST, not PROVING GROUNDS (Black Basic) Quest. And doesn’t say you need to do it on any specific day, nor does it say you need to use a certain class, so ANY day's Class Quest would be good (maybe not Sunday's Free-for-all though ?)

Think they just use the Closed-Fist Symbol as a generic symbol, otherwise the symbol would be in RED and would indicate SKILL Class in the description.