**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Tech Gem

bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just finished 100% Variant 3 and got Tech R5 gem.
I have 5 * Blade I use almost in all the quest.
My current R5 - Blade, Hyperion and Dominos. This will be my 4th.
I am targeting Variant 2 100% next
I love starky but not sure if he is worth R5 unduped.

R5 Tech Gem 9 votes

5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman Unduped
88%
Haji_SaabLvernon15Shroud1969CrazyAlboFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBrakGiodood_1TheInfinty 8 votes
5* Star Lord Duped
0%
5 * Dr. Octopus Duped
0%
Wait for Ghost
11%
LaVarBBB 1 vote
Wait for other tech. Who should it be?
0%

Comments

• bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    Do I need to wait for Starky to be awakened before bringing him to R5?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman Unduped
    bazingamp said:

Do I need to wait for Starky to be awakened before bringing him to R5?

No, it helps but he’s still a beast unduped, I took him up unduped, no regrets
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    None of those champs will particularly help when it comes to 100%ing Variant 2. I’d save it until you’re going after content that they will help you with. For example, when you go after Lol (if you haven’t already) either Sparky or Star Lord could feasibly make a difference at r5. But not for Variant 2.
  • bazingampbazingamp Posts: 135
    poll