**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stutter step

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
How do you do that little stutter step before charging into the AI? The AI does it all the time so that you can easily parry them when they should be doing a medium dash... I've tried like crazy to copy that useful move but have never succeeded

Comments

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Yup, if I could control walking a step before going in with an attack I would to throw off their timing too... but I think it's impossible for players to do... Kind of unfair the AI can
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

Yup, if I could control walking a step before going in with an attack I would to throw off their timing too... but I think it's impossible for players to do... Kind of unfair the AI can

you simply just let go of your block so your champ trots back to mid screen, then swipe right to dash attack as you see your opponent start their forward motion. it's called an "intercept." i hear it's useful in this game.
    You have to wait over a second for it to move forward so it's not as instant as the AI