**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No Stupid Questions

Yo, I figured that all the newbies (myself included) could use a catch-all thread for the seemingly obvious questions, and as I couldn't find one of those already, I thought I'd make one, and contribute the first question:
(Since I just duped my first cared-about 4-star, Scarlet Witch, and wanna rank her up so I can spend this 24 5k mystic iso on her,) where can I find tier 4 class catalysts aside from the daily class catalyst quests?

Comments

• Options
    dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    If you can 100% Heroic and Master EQ you can earn a bunch of T4cc fragment crystals. Probably the best place to acquire T4cc is through Alliance Quest rewards.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You can also get glory crystals from the store. Those will give you a chance at getting catalyst fragments. But you need to get glory credits. Those credit are given out at the end of an AQ week. And you have to participate in AQ to earn those.
  • Options
    BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Yep, event quests (at least this month anyway) and alliance quests are your best bet. The daily quest for T4 basic is not very efficient.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I am gonna answer some questions in advance that i almost guarantee will show up here.

1) "(spiderverse hero) evaded my venom, please fix X##"
    ans: Venom needs his klyntar buff to prevent spiderverse heroes from evading, if the klyntar buff gets removed due to buffet or nullify, the spiderverse hero can evade as per normal.

2) "why isn't iceman coldsnap and frostbite immune????"
    ans: Not everything in the game must make sense scientifically, otherwise phoenix should scientifically wipe everyone out of existence.

3) "why isn't Ghost rider incinerate immune????"
    ans: Same ans as number 2)

Feel free to add on other commonly seen questions you guys see.
  • Options
    edited October 2019

ans: Not everything in the game must make sense scientifically, otherwise phoenix should scientifically wipe everyone out of existence.

Those immunities were not created at the time of their release. There's nothing scientific about it lol

Exactly, thats why i'm putting in my answer to those questions before those questions appear on this thread.
  • Options

I am gonna answer some questions in advance that i almost guarantee will show up here.

1) "(spiderverse hero) evaded my venom, please fix X##"
    ans: Venom needs his klyntar buff to prevent spiderverse heroes from evading, if the klyntar buff gets removed due to buffet or nullify, the spiderverse hero can evade as per normal.

Feel free to add on other commonly seen questions you guys see.

In case you guys are somehow getting the wrong idea about this comment, 1) 2) and 3) are questions that i see being asked all the time in the forums, and the ans: are my responses to them every time.