**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Additional ways to obtain loyalty and gold

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
As the title suggests, there needs to be additional options for loyalty and gold. The cost of leveling up 6*s and 5*s makes holding onto gold impossible when also wanting to run map 7.

As for loyalty, that has always been the least available resource and it is long overdue on increasing its availability unless kabam’s plan is to simply push people out of running map 7.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    They added loyalty to AW's , and gold you can pretty much get anywhere in the game. They also added more gold in there as well
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    They have not added enough gold for what it costs to rank 5* and 6*
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

They added loyalty to AW's , and gold you can pretty much get anywhere in the game. They also added more gold in there as well

And for those who need loyalty that prefer 0 wars loyalty on help needs lifting more loyalty added to solo events and alliance events few hundred in arena milestones wouldn’t hurt either
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

What aq map do you do and what tier war are you running? I grind a lot of arena and am almost out of gold between map 7 and ranking 5* and 6* champs. I don’t even open basic 5* champ crystals anymore bc I can’t level them up anyway. I just have to save my gold for basically one 5* champ a month to level anyway.