**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which game mode needs a revamp/update the most?

This could comprise of game modes that may desperately need better rewards, or modes that require new elements to keep the mode refreshing (Arena?).

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Arena and AW.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Arenas. My god, the things I'd do to get an Arena revamp. I hate it so much, it's an endless grind which is SO boring and SO repetitive, adds nothing to the game except destroying the lives of Free-to-play players.

I swear it genuinely pains me to see the hardcore Arena grinders wasting their precious time on such a useless game mode.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Arena
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    EQ and side events. Genuinely have become completely forgettable, feels like they’re not even trying woth most of the side events we’ve had this year and EQ rewards and difficulty have fallen below what decent size rosters can be improved and challenged by.

Getting seriously repetitive, used to look forward to the new month’s challenges but it all seems the same now.
    Arena also needs an obvious update particularly the cornucopia arena which has no place in the game anymore. 6* arena seems inevitable and basic 5* seems an obvious progression point.
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81

Arenas. My god, the things I'd do to get an Arena revamp. I hate it so much, it's an endless grind which is SO boring and SO repetitive, adds nothing to the game except destroying the lives of Free-to-play players.

I swear it genuinely pains me to see the hardcore Arena grinders wasting their precious time on such a useless game mode.

Kabam has to add something to arena that makes it more rewarding than what it already is. Agreed, it’s too repetitive and basically feels like a chore every time you play it. It could just be the changing of how you get rewards for example eliminating rank rewards and getting a particular champ by hitting a certain milestone. Anything to keep it refreshing and less of a grind.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Arenas by far, dungeons second
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    A little bit on the arenas. Similar to what they did on a couple of them last month, where we got shards for a featured crystal that gave us a chance at the same champion(s) we could get from ranking. They should do the same every week - except on the featured phc/gm/cavalier design - with the featured champion being the primary and the basic being the secondary. After arenas, I'd say the crystal system. Don't get me wrong, it's a thoroughly designed and decent system already. However, multiple countries are either considering or being pressured to include such truly random systems in their classification of gambling. Easy way to fix that while keeping their overall design would be to backbone in a vault system. (See MPQ, or even some archives from Marvel: War of Heroes.) Each crystal formed/collected removes its respective result from the bank, with the pool resetting when it hits 0. This would also allow them to keep their current odds, as even 5x4*s per featured crystal's bank (which could be marked as simply selecting a random 4* from the pool applicable to that crystal) would have an approximate 5% drop rate in a fresh bank of 100.
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Arenas and dungeons.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    EQ. We need another difficulty. Arena is always going to suck and lower thresholds are only going to last 5 minutes regardless.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Arenas. Even just something as simple as making the crystal shards grandmaster crystal shards for uncollected and above would be fantastic. Or make it cavalier and above, it’s just not worth it to get phc shards anymore
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Arena and monthly quest rewards!
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Arena especially cornucopia arena there’s 0 point to that one dungeons too they need a revamp especially on artefacts needs to be updated they are so low to obtain
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Dęłtå said:

Arena especially cornucopia arena there’s 0 point to that one dungeons too they need a revamp especially on artefacts needs to be updated they are so low to obtain

Dungeon days exist for shard boosts. id say thats sufficient for dungeons. as for the cornucopia the 4/5* one awards 4k PHC shards for lowest milestone so its easy shards really.