**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

There is a 6* Thanos?!

Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So, recently I found out, that the commonly known website https://auntm.ai/champions/ does show a 6* version of Thanos in the champions list. Can anybody confirm if there actually is a 6* Thanos or that this could possibly be a mistake by auntm.ai?

Comments

• Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Well, that's good to know... But I've only seen 4* and 5* versions of Thanos. So, how to get the 6* one?
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Maybe he's in the game files but there's no way to obtain him just yet.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    He exists as an opponent; not released yet as a playable character.

Maybe he'll be given to early winners of Labyrinth 2.0?

Don't worry - original Thanos isn't great.
    You're not missing anything.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Maybe he is Act 6 Legends reward or maybe he will be in gifting crystals this year.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Megavok said:

Maybe he is Act 6 Legends reward or maybe he will be in gifting crystals this year.

Kabam said the Act 6 legends champ is a champion no one has ever owned
    Could it be Carina?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol I brought this up in the meme thread months upon months ago
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hmm 6* spider gwen as well
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

Megavok said:

Could it be Carina?
    It's gotta be Maestro at this point
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    4 & 5* Thanos is available in the greater gifting crystal during the Christmas event.

I’d imagine that the 6* variety would be available in the same fashion. But as a special crystal/prize to the first 100 people to complete some ridiculously hard content.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I thought it was a gift to the top alliances in the GG event? Or, was that a 5*?
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Thi101 said:

Megavok said:

Could it be Carina?
    Why are you asking me?
    Answer bro lolol😂😂

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Did ya forget that Christmas is around the corner and Kabam used 5* Thanos as the reward for the gifting event? Wouldn’t surprise me if it’s 6* Thanos this year.