**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I Can't Be The Only One That Has This Morningstar Bug, Can I?

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
I've tried multiple times to capture the soul after using an sp3 and Morningstar simply won't get past 3 souls. It's been that way for the past two patches. Anyone else noticed this bug?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    she can only gain one soul par fight .
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    issamaf80 said:

she can only gain one soul par fight .

That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that I've used her on a quest 5 times and on 5 different fights. Each fight I used the sp3. I'm still stuck on 3 souls. MS can't get past 3 souls. Been that way for two patches. Maybe even longer because I first noticed the bug last month.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Nope. Got 5 souls easily.

https://youtu.be/VyT808YQpeE
    edited October 2019
    Hellow said:

No she’s fine I use her for AQ with magik and mephisto
    Working just fine

Are you using the latest iOS device? Because I use a iPhone 6+ and I'm starting to think that may be the problem. I've now used MS awakened with Guillotine and MS still stops at 3 souls. That's 1 soul for the past 3 fights because my MS awakened and with Guilly.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    I've had no problem gaining souls...s3 & land hits after to get the counter to 100.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Kennado said:

Hellow said:

No she’s fine I use her for AQ with magik and mephisto
    Working just fine

Are you using the latest iOS device? Because I use a iPhone 6+ and I'm starting to think that may be the problem. I've now used MS awakened with Guillotine and MS still stops at 3 souls. That's 1 soul for the past 3 fights because my MS awakened and with Guilly.
    I've never had any of the wacky problems with my Android.
    Aryl said:

Nope. Got 5 souls easily.

https://youtu.be/VyT808YQpeE

I think it's my phone. I'm literally looking at the persistent charges and it's still stuck on 3 souls after what is now fight 6. That's awakened with guilly on the team.
    MityAnt said:

I've had no problem gaining souls...s3 & land hits after to get the counter to 100.

I know how to use MS. That's not the issue. The issue is getting past 3 souls.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Kennado said:

MityAnt said:

I know how to use MS. That's not the issue. The issue is getting past 3 souls.
    Report it, I used her for questing today & got to 5 souls no problem.
    Hellow said:

Maybe it’s jsut a visual
    Check to see if you get the properties of the other two souls

Haven't done that yet. Will test it out. Thanks.