**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ebony maw fix ever coming?

CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
It feels like being cheated! First he gets released as the worst champion ever, then buffing him gets announced. Then his cavalier crystal get Re-RELEASED! Then because people cry and complain about cull a decision is made to not buff him based on ABSOLUTELY NO ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM it gets canceled..

Is it fair to tell everyone a horrible champ is getting reworked and sell people crystals for that champ only to take away that promise? This feels like a scam (DIDN'T SAY IT WAS MIGHTY BANNERS) just said it feels that way even if "it wasn't intentionally misleading ".

Comments

• CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Didn't think id get an answer.

I guess announcements to customers are meaningless. Thanks for the compassion
    JollyHawk said:

This was dumb. Is that answer good enough for you 13 minutes after you posted?

No it's actually not.... but you should change your name to Richard so people have a better understanding of how you are.... just don't get why you would waste your time just to **** on another player....

But im sure kabams forum rules don't apply to people like you who insult and **** on people with legitimate concerns
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    CoMinow said:

You thought posting a poorly constricted rant would get a comment on a Saturday night when there aren't many Mods at all?

Also his buff wasn't canceled, it was paused along with Human Torch and Annihilus, who were also scheduled to get tweaked. How come you don't mention them at all?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    If you had legitimate concerns you would see in about two minutes that

EBONY MAW IS GETTING BUFFED

They never cancelled it. No clue what in Kangs blue face you are whining about. They merely said they would share the changes before proceeding with them.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 534 ★★★
    When someone makes a post with so much incorrect information, and has a history of Richard-like rudeness in their posts, I'm willing to take the hit from Kabam.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    It's a double edge sword. You guys complained about Cull getting re-balanced.

Now Kabam has halted everything.

Be careful what you wish for.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    CoMinow said:

It feels like being cheated! First he gets released as the worst champion ever, then buffing him gets announced. Then his cavalier crystal get Re-RELEASED! Then because people cry and complain about cull a decision is made to not buff him based on ABSOLUTELY NO ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT HIM it gets canceled..

Is it fair to tell everyone a horrible champ is getting reworked and sell people crystals for that champ only to take away that promise? This feels like a scam (DIDN'T SAY IT WAS MIGHTY BANNERS) just said it feels that way even if "it wasn't intentionally misleading ".

Yeah, and the OML and Colossus buffs aren’t even out yet. Don’t worry, noodle arms will be buffed, these things just take a lot of time. Sadly.

CoMinow said:

You thought posting a poorly constricted rant would get a comment on a Saturday night when there aren't many Mods at all?

Also his buff wasn't canceled, it was paused along with Human Torch and Annihilus, who were also scheduled to get tweaked. How come you don't mention them at all?
    Here you are commenting....

And i don't think those other champs are useless for 1.

What does poorly constricted mean? Maybe you should also look at your own sentence CONSTRUCTION before insulting others.

If you read the post that kabam made it clearly referred to an announcement post in December and the community reviewing it.... never said a word about actual implementation. But you're the genius, and they've never decided against doing something in the past.
    I guess Logan got buffed on the 11th as well? @Demonzfyre

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    So where exactly does it say that it's been cancelled?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

CoMinow said:

Here you are commenting....

And i don't think those other champs are useless for 1.

What does poorly constricted mean? Maybe you should also look at your own sentence CONSTRUCTION before insulting others.

If you read the post that kabam made it clearly referred to an announcement post in December and the community reviewing it.... never said a word about actual implementation. But you're the genius, and they've never decided against doing something in the past.
    They literally said all balancing WAS ON HOLD until December, if you had actually read the entirety. Since implementation includes balancing effects it is on HOLD per their statement. They already told you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Ok...... A lot to unpack here since you obviously are confused.

OML and Colossus are seperate from thw other champ rebalancing. They are full re-works with plans to be released during the next update. I see that you decided to say Logan got updated on the 11th because the post mentions that date. Of course you couldnt bother to comprehend that it say the next champion re-work poll is on the 11th.

They announced small tweaks to 4 champions so far-
    Human Torch
    Annilihus
    Cull Obsidian
    Ebony Maw
    Because of the feedback resulting from what they said about Cull, they are pausing the rebalancing of any champs, not canceling them. They will post their plans and reasoning behind those plans and take feedback. As far as it stands now, they will still make changes. I'd suggest doing some reading first before demanding answers. May work better for you.
  • MatiEspinozaMatiEspinoza Posts: 93
    CoMinow said: