**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The main source of pull frustration

2»

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

My brother just decided to give the game less play time because of less than enthusiastic pulls.

I think he might just quit all together.

Oh no. They better redesign the game now or it's done
  • MrGordo5150MrGordo5150 Posts: 20
    In general I'm very happy with the pull system. I get a lot of garbage BUT I get some good stuff too. It evens out I think, my first five 5* were, in this order, Loki, Domino, Captain Marvel, Emma Frost, Mephisto. So, not so bad but this idea of class pulls... That's interesting. That would make a big difference I think. I'd like to see Kabam do that.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★

KattohS said:

My brother just decided to give the game less play time because of less than enthusiastic pulls.

I think he might just quit all together.

Oh no. They better redesign the game now or it's done
    How is it that these comments don’t get deleted?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    The same as the source of much of life’s disappointment....expectation. Often unrealistic expectation. If you understand the likelihood of not getting what you want based on the odds, The disappointment disappears. Play the long game.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    belli300 said:

It would be nice to if once or twice per year we could get a crystal that let us pick any champ. I do think that the rng is part of the thrill of the game though. It does reach a point though where you hunt for one champ way to long and it would be nice to have a sure fire way to grab a champ you’ve been waiting forever.

I would never expect that to happen, that would screw with the revenue of the game so badly it would have to be extremely expensive, and most defiantly a cash transaction. People seeking specific champions like ghost or duped aegon drive so much money in this game.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Bragging post of the awesome pulls from puchased crystals purchased with purchased units...
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Great idea... personally I'm hung up on 6.2.2 sinister... content like that holds players up that don't have one of like 5 champs as 5*s... personally i need hela hype medusa or Angela...
    TaZ_4178 said:

Great idea... personally I'm hung up on 6.2.2 sinister... content like that holds players up that don't have one of like 5 champs as 5*s... personally i need hela hype medusa or Angela...

Those or warlock and one of his robot synergies, ghost or marvel movie
    If I didnt have one of the heimdall options or hype/marvel I'd definitely be opening the current featured crystals for warlock
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Haha well it’s the truth.

I never expect any good champ pulls for my 5*s or 6*s so I just take whatever comes.

Didn’t have a new champ for 3-4 months worth a rank up (I open one 5* every 1.5 weeks thereabouts). Then got Warlock from the free crystal and Omega after 1 more 5* crystal. Was a pleasant surprise.

Champs will come naturally. What’s more important is to learn to make use of the roster you currently have and make the best out of it. Hoping and praying for a god tier pull every single time will just frustrate you enough to make you want to quit.

@xNig

I agree. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Try to look on the bright side, there are few thrash champions. You just need to avoid conditioning yourself to beyond god tier champions.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    My last five pulls. I can’t really complain.

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Nah you still do, a lot... lol
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

TaZ_4178 said:

Gotcha thank you unfortunately i don't have those either lol I've pretty much given up on story mode till i get one of those champs who knows when though...
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

TaZ_4178 said:

Hyperion works as well. I beat him first day when he was bugged with my r5 Hyperion.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I have been playing so long that I've come to a realization: I have all the champs necessary to do everything in this game.

Would I love a Domino, corvus, aegon, namor, ghost, ect? yes that would be great, but I don't really need those champs. I can learn to love the good champs I do have and slowly plug along until the next good pull.

Champ chasing will almost always lead to disappointment.
  • HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71
    My recent frustration has come from duping 2 6* back to back when I only have 7. And they are champs I find not very helpful. But overall I just keep getting dupes on champs I know I'm not gonna use.