**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* Cosmic Awakening!

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★

I’m leaning towards Venom, but any opinions would be appreciated.

Comments

• CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    You could give it to The Champion if you want a good defender.

I dont think Venom needs it even tho it makes him slightly better. But Medusa benefits from it most. Corvus makes him last longer so thats a sweet choice too.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Thanks for all the opinions! Keep them coming. Still undecided.
    Anyone else?....
    Thought about champion but only know he is a pain in 6.2.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus it medusa, don’t use it on venom, he doesn’t benefit much from it, if you plan to r5 medusa go for her, if you don’t go corvus
    Anyone else care to chime in?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Depends how good a player you are, and what you want them for.

You're in a good starting position: Awakened Hyperion means you've got a huge tank with amazing Power Gain, Incinerate and Poison Immunity.

Venom is good enough; just gets a bit better when Awakened. But he doesn't get anything new.

It can come in handy now and again, but Corvus doesn't really need his Sig.

With Corvus on your team, do you really need Medusa? If you fancy her Auto-block ability, go for her. I did (used a Cosmic AG on mine)and she's awesome; largely because her Auto-block supplements my mediocre skills.

If you've got very high skill, and end-game places to use her I'd seriously consider Proxima; particularly as you've got Corvus for synergies.
    Thanks. I have not been using my five star proxima since I pulled a six star version. She is not awakened either.
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I use mine on Medusa long time ago and it was a wise choice. Great defender and attacker,n1 for robots
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Clearly you like using corvus since you r5 him, and i'll bet you use him in almost all content like myself, so i would say awaken corvus. He only needs 1 sig.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The Champion awakened is an excellent AW Boss, but it's when he is on that boss node that he gets the benefit. Judging by your roster, that low-level Champion is unlikely to be your BG's boss in AW. I would say Medusa or Vorvus are your best bets. Or save it for Captain Marvel Movie or Silver Surfer.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Medusa.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Corvus's Awakened ability is fairly niche in being able to stay alive as long as he has Glaive Charges. If you use him in circumstances where that's valid, then go for him - otherwise Medusa is definitely the best choice.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Medusa. It's really not needed to counter what she counters best, but helps her damage and survivability a lot. R5's my Corvus unduped, hace awakened and r5'd medusa and still sitting on a cosmic gem. Venom doesn't _need_ it either. Same for Prox though it's nice. Used her a lot for masochism and she destroys Act 5.4 ultrons
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Medusa