**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4....eventually Act 5

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Curious, I'm working on finishing Act 4. I've nearly 100% exploration of Chapter 3 of Act 4, but was wondering is there any of my 5* that I should work on upgrading for the rest of Act 4 and of course into Act 5 and beyond? Feel free to leave comment replying directly to me.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    So far nothing particularly important, iceman and OG vision are good double immunes and spider-gwen is a pretty good anti-unstoppable if you need one.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    That Spider-Gwen will greatly help you against the Collector Act 5.2.6
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Act 4 really doesn't require any specific champs to explore, going into act 5 and especially act 6 down the line Iceman and Vision will be immensely useful for their immunities. Doc for his power control and Havok for sheer damage, SG for unique utility and her evade ability for the Collector fight. Long term they're all R4 worthy options, I'd recommend trying to get uncollected before going forward with exploring act 4.

I completely agree
    About to say the same thing
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Exploring act 4 with 5*’s........I remember doing it with max 3*’s and 4* 4/40.

But anyway, not so much a tip in who to upgrade as more a tip on skill: if you haven’t already: learn to evade the sp1 from Maestro, especially the 3rd beam.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Rank rank up vision and go straight for collector
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    With that roster you could probably complete Act 5.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Just cleared the last run against the Act 4 Chapter 3 Juggernaut. Now only one more path on that quest then need to clear the first quest and Chapter 3 will be 100% explored.
    That Spider-Gwen will greatly help you against the Collector Act 5.2.6
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @Thi101 That is comforting to know considering one thing I've heard is how many units I will need to complete the fight.

@Thi101 That is comforting to know considering one thing I've heard is how many units I will need to complete the fight.

What makes it really hard is the brutal AAR he causes, his Unstoppables after some point and Unblockable Special attacks

Parry and heavy him with her to Slow the Collector and prevent him from becoming unstoppable.
    And on his special, don’t block. SG has a 550% chance to evade Unblockable special attacks, so even the AAR will take a while to reduce it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    OG Vision is a good double immune, plus he has power drain. Dupe/awaken him and bring him to r4 at least. He will give you a much easier time in Act 5 and is also great to use against the Collector. One of the best, as a matter of fact. Also, Luke Cage because he can tank the Collectors specials with his sig.