**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champ to rank up for master event exploration

andreebeeandreebee Posts: 7
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
hey guys - really want to push for that master exploration (got to guilly and got totaled :/) and want to ask who I should rank up! I’ve got enough cats for at least 4 rank ups but who should I choose?

Comments

• Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You are having trouble with guillotine or guillotine 2099? Got a lot of great choice there.
    Venom, Human torch, Spider-Gwen, Vision, X-23, Gwenpool, Storm are all pretty good options. Do you know which part of the fight you are having trouble with?
  • Options
    guillotine 2099! I'm on the last 2 chapters! Her regen is too op....also mephisto in that last chapter seems almost impossible. I'm thinking of Vision for the heal block on sp2 and Venom? do you think Storm is worth ranking up? I got super depressed when I pulled her as my third 5* :/@Savio444
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I did both fights with gladiator hulk and spammed SP1.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    andreebee said:

guillotine 2099! I'm on the last 2 chapters! Her regen is too op....also mephisto in that last chapter seems almost impossible. I'm thinking of Vision for the heal block on sp2 and Venom? do you think Storm is worth ranking up? I got super depressed when I pulled her as my third 5* :/@Savio444

Just a quick tip, any heals on robots can be disabled by stun so if u see regen on just parry her.
  • Options
    @nOux wow thanks so much! had no idea. heal block would be the only way for mephisto’s regen though right?
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    andreebee said:

@nOux wow thanks so much! had no idea. heal block would be the only way for mephisto’s regen though right?

use Human Torch for him, just remember to keep and activate the pre-fight ability and you'll destroy him ^_^
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    andreebee said:

Yes, heal block is the only way to stop Mephisto from healing up. Best counters for him are Void, Human Torch (with pre fight ability activated to do flamenova damage), RedHulk awakened and actually any incinerate immune champion.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    andreebee said:

@andreebee Storms not to bad, has decent damage output, there is a lot better. You can use gladiator hulk, vision and human torch for guillotine 2099. As well as mephisto, you can use human torch, he’s a great against mystics, especially mephisto from what I’ve seen.